Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dom Pachino - Gemini Mind (Album Pre Order)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    He is linked to wu via raekwon and h2o

The producer that is down with Rae is called BT. He had a couple of beats on Cuban Linx II.

BP is the guy that produced a lot of shit for 9th Prince. I think he did the majority of the Revenge of the 9th Prince album.

Peace!

^^ thank you for pointing that out, I had always taken them for one and the same person. I should read the producer credits more closely. turning dyslexic at the tender age of 39 lol
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    The producer that is down with Rae is called BT. He had a couple of beats on Cuban Linx II.

BP is the guy that produced a lot of shit for 9th Prince. I think he did the majority of the Revenge of the 9th Prince album.

Peace!
    Ty. Any idea who made the decision he is wu fam? Everything I've seen when he produces an album or whatever mentions "wu-tang"or "wu affiliated"producer. I know it really doesn't matter if he is wu or not since he's ill af regardless, just trying to figure out the connection. Not sure if it's just 9th recruiting friends and thinking he can just throw wu tags around

I'm bumping this thread for peeps that don't visit the forum frequently. if you want a physical copy of this album there is one week left to order it

dompachino.bandcamp.com

there's no word on a second batch being made after August 29 so I'd say ... better safe than sorry

peace
    Retired.

Veteran Member

I just checked out the snippets on itunes and the album sounds pretty damn solid! Definitely looking forward to hearing the album in full.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    good interview

the long one he did before War Poetry dropped and that was posted here too was a good one as well

good to know he's working on 2 more albums. the one with Bugsy's been a while in the making now, I think. it's a fan requested project

dude definitely stays on his grind. he's very focused and hardworking. back when warface/napalm started out and he was signing artists left and right, dropping projects all over the place I recall some people kind of laughing it off like 'who the hell does Dom P think he is, trying that RZA ish' but I always respected his work ethic. in fact I was surprised when he took a few years off, but then it turned out afterwards he'd had some bad dealing financially in the industry with the companies that distributed his music. it was a good idea to re-up and go solo on the distribution when he came back

long reply but I just really respect this guy's mentality. he has big respect for his fans
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Just listened to a few seconds of every song on Amazon...don't think this is going to be a straight play through album after the first listen, but I agree it sounds like it is going to be pretty solid. The track with bugsy sounds ill. Looking forward to to this one and my earlier worries have been somewhat alleviated...

Its out bitchez!

Shaolin Master

Awesome. Still no mention of the supposed upcoming killarmy album tho....

In an interview with Dom P that was posted here last week he said they aren't recording. There's no album on the way
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-30-2016 at 09:51 AM.
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Anybody listen yet? I got the download links in my email but haven't had time to sit down and play through it

Veteran Member

I've listened to it twice and am really diggin it so far. Dom P has a great ear for beats and that Dunnezy dude came through with some heat. Dom P is killin it on the mic, definitely worth the purchase.

I like this new album, but I think War Poetry is a lot better.

War Poetry was better because of Bronze but i'm liking this.

Happy to have supported with my $$$