Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobb Deep - Tim Westwood 19 Minute Freestyle from 2000

now this is a sick freestyle..

non of this has ever been on any of his albums. besides the spoken word thing he does at the end, thats from his graphic novel...

this kills anything mobb deep have ever done lyrically.

hate all you want

show me any one else who can spit like this?

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    nope, but he makes ART, mobb deep are not in that league, or anywhere near it.
    Mobb Deep dont make art also??? GTFOH!!!

and you seem like a dude who thinks now that you are older you think you are mature and more intelligent, but you spent your time hating on those same artists you dont like anymore because you are wiser...

HOLD UP, WE GOT A SUPERIOR BEING OVER HERE!

LOL

and yes, Mobb Deep, rap about beef and violence, but thats their trademark, its their department and they are good at it.

Go listen to Immortal Technique if you want political rap.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 06-10-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Mobb Deep dont make art also??? GTOH!!!nope, they promote degradation of society, its not art, if you think its art. you have a very low standard of art.

and you seem like a dude who thinks now that you are older you think you are mature and more intelligent, but you spent your time hating on those same artists you dont like anymore because you are wiser...
    im 38. if you had bothered to read my post, you would have been able to read why i dont hate.
    HOLD UP, WE GOT A SUPERIOR BEING OVER HERE!
    lol, yada yadaLOL

and yes, Mobb Deep, rap about beef and violence, but thats their trademark, its their department and they are good at it.
    AGAIN IF YOU READ MY POST your intelligent mind would have got why i commented. they write about murder/beef and violence.. but they run away from people, they squash beef and goto court.. thats what mobb deep do in real life.. they are pussies.. when on tracks they 'claim' to be hard,,, do you get the contradiction? or dont you care that mobb deep are fake? as i stated earlier.. all these fans used to think 50 was fake. but when mobb deep are shown up.. you ignore it
    Go listen to Immortal Technique if you want political rap.
    lol again. its not political rap. its socialy conscious. its art. he has way more skills han havoc or p, lol at comparing hav and p to tech.. tech destroys them

LOL telling me to listen to political rap.. nah dude.. i prefer real music and real lyrics about issues that are relevant, or some mic poetry.. but i prefer realness.. you say mobb rap about crime and shit. but to me thats FAKE, its not real, as that is not their life.. they dont go round robbing, in fact as i stated in my first post with the lowkey track, mobb deep are the ones who ger robbed..

so in closing.. if you like fake thug bullshit music and you know its fake (ie the rappers dont live those lives)

then you are also fake.

hence y u all hate.

cos if you wasnt fake you wouldnt be hating, cos you;d see through mobb deeps lies on record.

maybe you attract what you resonate.. ie lies.
    Last edited by soul controller; 06-09-2016 at 04:55 AM.

What should I be listening to now that I'm 30+ to be a "man"? lol i cant say. all i can say is a man would have matured and grown up, he would have learnt from what he/she has witnessed during their years and apply it
    what does this have to do with listening to music?

so in closing.. if you like fake thug bullshit music and you know its fake (ie the rappers dont live those lives)

then you are also fake.
    conjecture...lol..this has no factual basis whatsoever. How does that make sense? Thats like saying if you watch a movie and know its fake, then you're fake. Same with your opinion about Mobb Deep music not being art- if thats what you think, you have a very low understanding of what art is, and your opinion is factually wrong.

a mature adult should be able to watch/ listen/ read anything he wants, even outside of his own ideologies and views, without needing to adhere to those views. Ironically you're sounding like the more close minded/ immature person here. I read books outside of my own views all the time, doesnt mean i cant appreciate them.

PS, Mobb Deep music is fuckin dope, 2nd fav group of all time

you are also fake.
    yes, I am FAKE!

I am devastated!

my whole existence is a LIE!

just because you said so, THANK YOU!

you are my friend because you told me the truth, and I aint even being ironic.

PEACE!
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 06-09-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    what does this have to do with listening to music?

i assumed peoples tastes matured, or they grew up, thus not listening to the teen / young adult orientated music

conjecture...lol..this has no factual basis whatsoever. nah bro. not factual at all.. you do not attract what you resonate.. that has never been proven EVER...hence experiences, attractions.. and routes you take in your life.. i thought you may have known of this alreadyHow does that make sense? Thats like saying if you watch a movie and know its fake, then you're fake.not the same at all..a movie is written for actors to perform..it is directed, etc... mobb deep claimed to live the thug life.. while getting robbed, and getting other people to get their chains/guns back.. that is what im on about.. yes they have made an amazing album (infamous) which is amazing art work (poetry) but when they start claiming to live the thug life.. while being bitches in real life.. is funny.. and knowing this.. and not accepting it.. and still claiming they are ganxta is oxymoronic. Same with your opinion about Mobb Deep music not being art- if thats what you think, you have a very low understanding of what art is, and your opinion is factually wrong.i said what they have made after their first 3 albums (hell on earth is pretty shit compared to the others. only infamous is a classic in my eyes, while murda muzik is just bleh.. awesome tracks such as let a hoe be a hoe... so lets get it straight. factual mobb deep make SHIT ART,. one album out of their discog is gold.

a mature adult should be able to watch/ listen/ read anything he wants, even outside of his own ideologies and viewsi do this, but not in music terms, , without needing to adhere to those views. Ironically you're sounding like the more close minded/ immature person here. I read books outside of my own views all the time, doesnt mean i cant appreciate them. lol appreciating the degradtion of society, then being called out for saying mobb deep make shit music and have done for decades, you dont see the irony on a wu tang forum? as stated earlier half you faggots where mad at 50 cents calling him fake.. but i guess hes on mobb deep levels now

PS, Mobb Deep music is fuckin dope, 2nd fav group of all time

good for you. their bars are lame. you need zero intelligence to understand their metaphors.. how many times can you make the same non existent subject matter again and again

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    yes, I am FAKE!

I am devastated!

my whole existence is a LIE!

just because you said so, THANK YOU!

you are my friend because you told me the truth, and I aint even being ironic.

PEACE!
    fake as getting robbed in real life, but real enough to say you pop glocks on lyrics..

its not about someone else saying it.. do you, think about what your miming in your head.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73732

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    it was actually jungle who got p's chain back when nas rapped "askin a braveheart to help get back ya jewelry" but regardless of the way they live their music is on point

"i rap like no one out there can fuck wit me" -prodigy

^that about sums it up

Quote Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
    lol prof zooruka should stop existing

but to answer the question, Prodigy and Havoc both attended a Graphic Arts School:

The Infamous is Mobb Deep's masterpiece, a relentlessly bleak song cycle that's been hailed by hardcore rap fans as one of the most realistic gangsta albums ever recorded. Given Mobb Deep's youthful age and art-school background, it's highly unlikely that The Infamous is drawn strictly from real-life experience, yet it's utterly convincing, because it has all the foreboding atmosphere and thematic sweep of an epic crime drama. That's partly because of the cinematic vision behind the duo's detailed narratives, but it's also a tribute to how well the raw, grimy production evokes the world that Mobb Deep is depicting.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamSix View Post
    Prodigys been sonned more times than anybody else in the hip-hop industry, dude aint no gangsta lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    "you was a ballerina I got your pictures I seen ya
    Then you dropped "Shook Ones," switch your demeanor"

P is a bitch only cuz he tries to act hard and then gets his ass beat. he a lil nigga he aint hard

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    its a legit question.

mobb deep is notoriously pussy and soft. just really fake dudes. they make good music but it was good thug music right after cuban linx. before that, if you notice on hell on earth they have conciouses and on infamous they don't

which is what makes infamous so good. its a superb illustration of the harsh realities of primal survival in DEH GHETTO.
    but its fiction.

lol at 2nd fave group. you must have a shit taste in lyrics bro, you havent changed or adapted at all..do you still think mobb deep put out the same fire as infamous?

i havent even gone into how fake mobb deep are.

having fake twitter break ups.. LOL

Party Over: Did Mobb Deep Permanently Damage Their Legacy?

http://hiphopdx.com/editorials/id.18...e-their-legacy

i guess its different, when their your 2nd fave group. facts are omitted and everything they do is tinted..

the lyrics in master plan, kill everything mobb deep have made since infamous.

STYLE Master was a greater artist than Mobb Deep in my eyes/views. lyrical content/style/word play/subject matters are much more diverse than hav's and p's.

i assumed peoples tastes matured, or they grew up, thus not listening to the teen / young adult orientated music
    they have and I also listen to conscious music, I also still watch cartoons, so what? I have a slight problem with 'matured taste' anyway, as if one persons taste is above another's

Thats like saying if you watch a movie and know its fake, then you're fake.not the same at all..a movie is written for actors to perform..it is directed, etc... mobb deep claimed to live the thug life.. while getting robbed, and getting other people to get their chains/guns back.. that is what im on about.. yes they have made an amazing album (infamous) which is amazing art work (poetry) but when they start claiming to live the thug life.. while being bitches in real life.. is funny.. and knowing this.. and not accepting it.. and still claiming they are ganxta is oxymoronic.
    so once we know that they're not about that life, I don't see how thats any different than a movie where we know the actors arent about that life. so Mobb Deep made a good hustle by doing what they do, and made amazing music in the process. great for them.

a mature adult should be able to watch/ listen/ read anything he wants, even outside of his own ideologies and views
    i do this, but not in music terms, ,
    lol ok - what is so different in music terms? its all the same just a different medium, so i really dont see what you're getting at when you admit right here you do all the same shit we do in this regard

good for you. their bars are lame. you need zero intelligence to understand their metaphors.. how many times can you make the same non existent subject matter again and again
    and? so? what? lmao, i dont know what you wanna prove anymore. I do like Prodigy's bluntness in his lyrics to the point its funny sometimes, and his flow and voice. the beats are obviously good. its good work out music, good head nod shit to blast in your car while riding around. everything has its place - nobody listens to Mobb Deep for deep lyrics so nobody is going to argue with you there, its a pointless assertion

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    Is Threads Like This That Shows And Proves The Majority Here Are Sum White Kids That Just Got Wind Of Hiphop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    they have and I also listen to conscious music, I also still watch cartoons, so what? I have a slight problem with 'matured taste' anyway, as if one persons taste is above another'sthe problem or the issue i have with these bars is not the taste, its the realness, as said,. if this was 50 cents.. evewn back on this forum in 2003 or so, so many wu heads was calling him fake.. but when it comes to mobb deep, no bad words can be said?

so once we know that they're not about that life, I don't see how thats any different than a movie where we know the actors arent about that life. so Mobb Deep made a good hustle by doing what they do, and made amazing music in the process. great for them. they dont make amazing music/poetry.. its sub standard to their initial offerings..

lol ok - what is so different in music terms? its all the same just a different medium, so i really dont see what you're getting at when you admit right here you do all the same shit we do in this regard
    yes a different medium.. ill read books. ill watch movies.. but i wont repeat or sing the words in those mediums... music is on all the time.. the words you repeat effect you consciously and sub consciously.. i dont need to sing about money (im more sorted, we have no finance issues, we are better off than most the people) i dont care about cars or tech or shiny bling bling, i dont condone degradation of women or children or any other humans, so i dont need to sing them..

as rza said a long time ago.. words kill faster than bullets.. words become thoughts.. those thoughts influence you. hence why people in pop culture feel so insecure with shit.. but thats another topic..

but what im saying is.. what ever you keep singing is what you resonatr with,, i dont resonate with that material mindless shit.

and? so? what? lmao, i dont know what you wanna prove anymore. I do like Prodigy's bluntness in his lyrics to the point its funny sometimes, and his flow and voice. the beats are obviously good. its good work out music, good head nod shit to blast in your car while riding around. everything has its place - nobody listens to Mobb Deep for deep lyrics so nobody is going to argue with you there, its a pointless assertion

check it out bro. poetry/art :P

http://logicpeoplesarmy.bandcamp.com...a-man-feat-mlp

or check the second verse on this

Thanks gonna listen again. Tim Westwood needs to have a serious look at himself in the mirror. He used to have good emcees freestyling on his show now he got wack wack wack shit on there. I saw a video on yt of when your freestyle goes wrong, some trap rapper rhyming about what he gonna have for dinner. Westwood must either be on some bad drugs or on someones pay role, I used to look up to him and his love of Hip-Hop he has fallen of the flat earth.