Thread: YOUNG FART VANDAGAY GETS HOT TEACHER PREGNAnT

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Default YOUNG FART VANDAGAY GETS HOT TEACHER PREGNAnT

A 24-year-old Texas middle school teacher is on the lam after being charged with sexual abuse for allegedly having a affair with a 13-year-old student who got her pregnant — with his family’s blessing.

A warrant was issued for Alexandria Vera’s arrest on Tuesday, but so far, cops can’t find the raven-haired English teacher.

She met — and fell in love with — the boy last summer at Stovall Middle School in Houston, according to court documents obtained by ABC 13.

After the boy, who is now 14, skipped class one day, he sent Vera a message on Instagram, asking her for her number — and if they could hang out alone, according to KPRC Houston.

Vera — who has a 4-year-old daughter, according to WWL-TV — told investigators at the district attorney’s office that the very next day, she drove to his house when his parents weren’t home and had sex with him for the first time.

Their illegal relationship continued throughout the school year — with students noticing the two flirting in between classes.

“He like grabbed her butt and everyone saw it,” one student told ABC. “And then they were talking about it.”

“That kid was always over (Vera’s house in Spring, Texas,) and she always told (neighbors) it was her brother,” a neighbor told WFAA-ABC.

At the fall open house, Vera officially met his parents and was introduced as his girlfriend.

His parents became increasingly welcoming to Vera by January, when she announced she was pregnant with the teen’s child, according to local reports.

Retired.

And Charles Jones thinks he needs to pay a dope fiend. The yung bull took his destiny in own two hands and seeded up a juicy illegal.

Art Fondlay doesn't have the vision to get his hair cut by a 1996 syrup sippin tarantula
    Last edited by TSA; 06-05-2016 at 12:09 AM.

Banned

That dude peeked at 13. Thirty years from now he's going to be in the same town, sitting in a bar telling everyone how he banged the hottest chick in the area.

Although I guess that's more than I ever did.

I got a buddy who banged his high school teacher 20 years ago, and yeah, to this day thats still what he's known for. He wanted to be with her forever, she was pretty hot and they fucked for months,, until she broke it off with him. He was in love with her for a long time afterward, but now she's like a 55 year old hag.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    That dude peeked at 13. Thirty years from now he's going to be in the same town, sitting in a bar telling everyone how he banged the hottest chick in the area.

Although I guess that's more than I ever did.
    Word.

Epic achievement tho.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

That woman is probably all kinds of crazy (aside from being a pedo), but he's too young and inexperienced to realise it.

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    lmao!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

'

Hahaha