Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Europeans and Australians, what's the deal with 'The International Community'

infrustructure and money. When europe comes they don't buy anything. They just make annoying political demands and if you don't agree they start ruining your economy and reputation. China will want Iron Ore and buy it, or compete for construction contracts and use their leverage to win them. The Chinese economy is propped on construction the way the US is propped on military, so it needs a constant fix of large scale projects to keep business afloat back home.

Though economically the international presence is actually not that visible. You just hear more about it because that's the outsiders story. For example international companies are very present in the Nigerian oil sector, but that's about it. So if you're in government you'll see them or if you work in oil they're obviously there, but everyone else is just local stuff. Oil accounts for i think 30% of Nigeria's economy but 90% of the stories about Nigeria in foreign media because that's what they're there doing/for.

It's 80% of government revenue so they matter there as well, but it's only like that because the country is a hideously incompetent british contraption that can't effectively enforce taxes on citizens so life is tax free if unless you own property in the city.

Like I said I don't think there will be a Nigeria for much longer because it's a zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    interesting. I wouldn't have thought of Angola. any specific reason?
    oil It's hard to be 'influential' in africa because outside of disorganization and the newness of the countries they're all self sufficient. Nigeria will never need to 'influence' Cameroon for anything because it has everything it needs, it just doesn't have the capacity to use it in an organized way. So there's little cross boarder conflict. That and the fact that the real countries aren't what's on the map.

Angola is i think the 5th-4th richest country in Africa. Egypt just topped south africa which has been on the decline so it's Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Morocco, Angola. I think Angola has topped Morocco but idk.

Sudan (north) is also very influential because they're the jihad base for islamization in africa. That's one of the reasons Bin Laden went there.

Kenya would be up there too but they listen to 'the international community' too much and even they're starting to realize it's an issue. They based their economy on tourism (westerners coming) which is a mess because the minute it hits the news that 6 people have ebola or got shot 25% of your economy is shut down till further notice. They're always taking these initiatives and agendas seriously and watching hella british shit. Major anglo-philes, which is a bad business move.

Ethiopia is also very influential. Second largest military on the continent and controls the Nile. They're also doing a great job building their economy.

Interesting thread.

Well, it is obvious that someone has their own interest to finance and support these movements. As far as I know, in Central and Eastern Europe George Soros is the no. 1 supporter of various aforementioned agendas. Bassically, it's a tip of an iceberg because he along with american security community, has been heavily involved with ''coloured revolutions''.

In regards to China, it is known to me that Chinese offer huge infrastructural projects along with their workers, which is bad for domestic labour. But anyway, they do not meddle in other ppl's affairs like the Westerners do.

Christine Amanpour and Angelina Jolie have sponsors. Jolie is probably on some Arab payroll since she's been into pro-muslim doq's and movies.

British and Americans are the masters of soft power and they have undepletable resources and hence their worldwide activity. Continental Europe, China and Russia can only trail along.
    Last edited by SL33; 06-08-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Yeah the UK and US as masters of spinning up some fucking bullshit. Idk what it is that makes them so good at mind control but hats off to them.

I'm actually glad you noticed that Jolie was obviously pushing some muslim shit as of late. It's clear that the gulf states are major financiers of this fuckary. Hilary is also getting a major bulk-worth of her campaign funds from this too. It should be remembered that 'campaign funds' are just the visible tip they're ok with someone seeing. There also buying media outlets by-proxy or out right which is a part of it too. The extremely vague and baseless "Clinton Foundation" has all types of gulf state and war lord money floating into it.

The republicans in this country are waaaaaaaaayyyyy too stupid and small minded (derp you're making me PC is their biggest issue right now) to understand the scale that the democrats are playing at because for 30 years they have used 'appeal to stupidity' to win elections and now their ranks are actually stupid for real.

It's obvious this 'culture' is based on political/economic gains and money laundering and the gulf states are dumping massive funds into all types of 'clean water 2020' mushroom conferences.

While the US and UK are amazing are brainwashing people, they have economies that have left their political structures for sale. Very dangerous when it comes to the US. The most well insulated is the UK because the BBC is state media and only 1/3 of it's government is actually democratic and thus needs money. The US on the other had is like a political Uber for anyone that needs a ride. It's very sad.

Banned

What's this got to do with Australia ?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

idk, i just assumed Australians knew about british shit

'

Australians know about alcohol, drunk alcohol dicks, vegemite, and jellyfish tenacle-foot-fetishes

Banned

Awesome build, guys.

'

about to build one of those "star war" action figures out of legos and shove it up tooch's or Tsa's ass

nah check that

check three

late night bar grill & strange

From Europe's perspective Anglo-american relation to muslim world is very complex. An average muslim out there will always have a negative opinion about the U.S. not knowing that GB and the USA have been helping muslims with logistics, arms and media coverage for decades.

This refugee influx is closely connected to critical labour situation and Europe's demographic decline. Since I've seen those refugees with my own eyes, I can tell that the majority of them are mid-20's males that roam around through all countries from Turkey to Germany.

Basically, large business of Europe is interested in fresh labour power. Unfortunately that will only lead to further ghettoisation of Europe and inevitable turmoils. There are Arab slums in Germany and France which are European only by architecture.

Europeans are naive as fuck due to their more or less happy go lucky lifestyle and liberal views. Conservative parties, on the other hand, are portrayed as chauvinistic which isn't necessarily true. Millions of Europeans have family-oriented, christian point of views and they're severely upset about these things. Basically, it isn't 'they're taking our jobs' thing, it's more about civilization-related issues.

Regarding these conferences, yes it is abut spin. If you check out an average Davos panel, you'll see that these meetings are not 'deep' at all. Just a bunch of people with PhD's in social sciences talking with fake british accent.

And ofc, it's about geopolitics. China's rise and Russian unexpected moves have stirred things up.
    Last edited by SL33; 06-09-2016 at 01:54 AM.

^^good post
    Retired.

Great post SL33,

I was listening to UKIP, which to my knowledge is considered extremely conservative and they made perfect sense to me. Wanting to preserve your country's identity isn't an unreasonable thing to ask for though I see in british media they're made out to be crazy. Nigel Farage and the EU is some entertaining shit.

I didn't factor in the labor shortage in europe...but are they sure that's the labor they want? middle easterners aren't know for their work ethnic, capacity to integrate or compliance. If it's a labor shortage thing then that was the most naive move possible.
    20-something year old men are the least desirable company ever, from any country.

The powers have the world divide among each other. If someone is to have relations with the Ukraine they're supposed to go through Russia first or not violate the guidelines Russia set. Same with Britian and Nigeria the US and the entire Western Hemisphere, or France and..idk Djibouti. So when the EU started trying to court Ukraine, Russia saw it as a chance to reassert it's 'territory', especially since a weak Russia has left eastern europe as open territory. Because of this Russia is refusing to recognize the territories of the countries that don't recognize it's own and that's where the beef over Libya and Syria is coming from.

Meanwhile China isn't allocated any territory because it wasn't intact when the Westphalian order was established so they have no choice than to not comply with other people's space. That why there's such an issue with China 'moving into' Africa unilaterally. It's also bullying it's way through the south china see and asian pacific in general.

no such thing as international community, its just what they want you to believe

that everyone one is on the same footing/same views/same goals.

Historically, there have been few migration waves into Western Europe. First Non-Europeans at least knew English and French. Than you had ppl of Slavic descent, commie defectors and this new generation of ppl coming from the Eastern Europe who have tech start-ups and athletic scholarships who all come from education systems of the highest standards (Yugoslavia, Poland, USSR). Labour issue is not crucial, but it is important. These Arab/Kurdish/Somali migrants go to Germany knowing that they're about to get a 1000 euros welfare check on a monthly basis which is a dream salary for an average Greek for example. Additionally, sooner or later they will be able to vote and it is obvious that they will vote for liberal movements that allowed them to come and stay in the first place.

My late grandparents were refugees and my peers sheltered a lots of their own kin during civil wars so I know a bit about refugees. It is strange to see healthy, military-eligible, 25 year old men waiting in a line for humanitarian aid 3000 kilometres from their home. Usually, a refugee settles in a place which is safe waiting for the war to be over. If a war is finished quickly they return, If not, they stay in that place. Not a rocket science really.

China had very difficult experience with the West due to embarrassing terms of Opium wars and they learned a lot from those events. When it comes to economics, they have bound themselves to emerging markets and it is their cunning way to penetrate regions. Their cheap textile, devices and trinkets are detrimental for domestic production but that is the price of globalization. Ukraine means ``borderland`` in various Slavic languages and it is considered to be a russian territory since early middle ages because Kiev was their first capital way before Moscow grew to be what it is today. So yeah, after the collapse of the USSR the entire Eastern Europe became an empty playground.