Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Everyone is born dat boi, but it is boi'd out of us at band camp

Default Everyone is born dat boi, but it is boi'd out of us at band camp

Everyone is born creative, but it is educated out of us at school

http://www.theguardian.com/media-net...chool-business

good read that

That's not true. Creative people dont stop being creative cause they learn to count. I also know that people aren't born creative cause I've met so uncreative loser ass 3 year olds.

it goes deeper than learning to count, read the article bud.

true story.

'

LOL The Guardian. What a piece of shit they are. I'm not about to go into specifics, but I if I ever reference one of their articles it's being run through archive.is so they receive zero ad impressions.

i went to an alternative, new-age primary school, faggit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    LOL The Guardian. What a piece of shit they are. I'm not about to go into specifics, but I if I ever reference one of their articles it's being run through archive.is so they receive zero ad impressions.
    technology bro, they need other forms of income as no one buys newspapers anymore..

some funky shit has happened recently.. all our devices show what others have searched for.. lol the funkiest shit is... when you talk about something

ie
    cantonese food, or getting new leds or just random shit ike talking about society in general,,, and fucking googles/facebook comes up with the suggestions.. lol

pretty awesome, but very big brothery! especially when people dont knowthat facebook turns on the mic, so they can get data.. lol

wish we was all internet savvy as you bob, you should make your own ad blocker script and sell it on wu-trade.com

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    i went to an alternative, new-age primary school, faggit.
    AHAHAHHAAH

@ Soul Controller
    There are plenty of people that don't go to school. They're called illiterates and it's not like they're pumping out creativity. At all.

my children wont goto 'school'

they're not illiterate. the oldest is really smart and intelligent. she can do and knows a lot more than her cousins who goto school and our 2-4 years older than her.
    she is 6.

theres plenty of children who went to school, and plenty of them are still illiterate.

'

Charlesjones has been pretty creative recently..

At least with his variations of calling us "bitch punk ass faggots, who watch boring non-ACTION-PACKED dvds"

'

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    technology bro, they need other forms of income as no one buys newspapers anymore..

some funky shit has happened recently.. all our devices show what others have searched for.. lol the funkiest shit is... when you talk about something

ie
    cantonese food, or getting new leds or just random shit ike talking about society in general,,, and fucking googles/facebook comes up with the suggestions.. lol

pretty awesome, but very big brothery! especially when people dont knowthat facebook turns on the mic, so they can get data.. lol

wish we was all internet savvy as you bob, you should make your own ad blocker script and sell it on wu-trade.com
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/2016/04/bra...ys-in-bitcoin/

^The inventor of javascript launched a new project and of course something like the 16 largest media companies wrote a hilarious open letter? Or cease and desist? attempting to stop it.

Pretty funny you can approve ads that might interest you and be paid with micro cryptocurrency transactions while you read, shitpost or beat your dick.

thanks for that bob, reading it im pretty sure i read about it and posted the link on my fb.. thanks for the reminder.

Do you home school? I think home schooling is a good idea honesty. Not cause I think formal education makes you less of anything but because the kid gets a closer more personalized treach in at their own pace. My niece is 3 and is advanced as well. She'll still go to formal school but she (and a lot of kids her age) are advanced compared to us when we were younger. For as bad as millenials are supposed to be they're consistently good parents from what I've seen and are really into educating their kids.

I wish I were a more attentive student when I was younger. I have no beef for formal education, it's a great way to get exposed to events, ideas and people. When parents teach as well or expose the kid to unconventional shit it really helps, but if someone goes through school and isn't creative it's not the schools fault . I find that not having a formal education makes it harder for people to not think of baseline terrestrial ass cave shit.

There was this lady from nigeria that was advising my sister to circumsize her daughter. Not having a formal education didn't make her Da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Do you home school? I think home schooling is a good idea honesty. Not cause I think formal education makes you less of anything but because the kid gets a closer more personalized treach in at their own pace. My niece is 3 and is advanced as well. She'll still go to formal school but she (and a lot of kids her age) are advanced compared to us when we were younger. For as bad as millenials are supposed to be they're consistently good parents from what I've seen and are really into educating their kids.

I wish I were a more attentive student when I was younger. I have no beef for formal education, it's a great way to get exposed to events, ideas and people. When parents teach as well or expose the kid to unconventional shit it really helps, but if someone goes through school and isn't creative it's not the schools fault . I find that not having a formal education makes it harder for people to not think of baseline terrestrial ass cave shit.

There was this lady from nigeria that was advising my sister to circumsize her daughter. Not having a formal education didn't make her Da Vinci

Yes, TSA we home school, its fun, creative, giving the children the choice of what they want to do.. emily (6 year old) is really into her work.. harry isnt into it at all hes coming upto 4, he still goes to nursery... the younger 2 are to young for any of that.. but they will all be home schooled

where we live, they're a couple of home schooling groups, where we all meet up 2-3 times a week for joint lessons, some of the parents are phd grads, some are manual workers, others have worked in govt positions,. so we got an awesome mix for the children to learn off, we usually do tuesday/thursdays as groups. sometimes a week end, for a special activity.

its almost like 1 - 1 education, un like in schools where its 1 teacher to 30 odd kids,. every kid will learn at their own pace..

i actually want my children to goto private school when they are 11-12 (ready for high school) just gotta get them to the right levels for that.

I also had no issues at school, it was only looking back you can see how some children are given extra special treatment, while the ones who need it (the smart ones. or the ones not learning as fast) are left behind.. if your average then you get all the help u need..

the main reasons are to do with the tint on history/war/capitalism, where your shown and brainwashed into believing, we have luxuries cos of the people who died in wars, to stop the evil communists.. when in reality its the evil of globalization/imperialism that has made the world un safe..

Banned

Why does everything you post have to be some rant against establishment?

If you personally think your kids are better off home schooled then by all means do it.

Why try so hard to validate what you're doing by bashing Formal education?

I knew a handful of home schooled people.

Most I met as an adult because you really don't know them as "classmates".

They're no more creative than the next person because of it.

That's just an individual personality trait.