Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Everyone is born dat boi, but it is boi'd out of us at band camp

Idk what's going on with that Iranian guy but I guess we're supposed to laugh at him cause he's a handsome lawyer? Just let the funny people be funny, you guys are trying to hard

Banned

I don't think that's him.

This whole thing is weird though.

idk either. I didn't pay attention and I guess i'm out of the loop and confused. If there's funny stuff in it maybe it's my loss but I don't get it.

Banned

I really don't get it either.

All I know is he said he used to roof for his father. And from all the pictures I've seen of him, I don't see someone studying his way through law school.

He seemed weird even by Corp standards.

Anybody who takes this site that seriously, I can't see him reading about torts and personal injury statutes or whatever the fuck.

I know a few people who went to law school and it's time consuming and costs a lot of money.

Banned

Home schooling is only as successful as the people who teach and most people shouldn't even be having children let alone teaching.

This elderly couple who lived next door to my grandmother their children home schooled their own children and well I don't have much hope they got any kind of education, they just ran around the park all causing trouble.

I think the problem with 'formal education' is not what they teach but how they teach it.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I didn't read the article or much of the thread, but what about the fact that most adults who ARE creative went to school just like all the non creative dullards out there?
    They're usually the ones who drop out in year 10
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i miss that boi. makes me think of cam'ron

but in regards to taking the piss out o CJ, (who has a learning difficulty)

your all faggots., just like some pre teenage bullies.. trying to impress your bum boys.

everyone one who has dissed CJ will have children who have learning difficulties..

the wu god of disease has blssed you, please copy and paste

my child will be disabled
    , for the wu gods to save you.
    Last edited by soul controller; 06-13-2016 at 03:40 AM.

Banned

Oh please, what kind of 'learning disability' does he have? He's been going on for years about a learning disability and still hasn't been properly diagnosed anything. 'Learning disability' is an umbrella term for multiple actual problems you don't just have a 'learning disability.' He even admitted a year or 2 that a therapist told him there's nothing wrong with him.

He has to be mildly autistic or something because he remembers singers, actors and movies a little too but nothing he has ever said gives off the impression he's unfit for work.

I'm pretty sure CJ was raised like Homer Simpson; just put a record on or put him in front of the TV and he will be quiet except that he never grew out of it.

At some point you need to take responsibility for your life. He held down a job for about 10 years which is probably longer than any of us here, how does he all of a sudden get a 'learning disability?' Spending money on Craigslist whores and Amazon CD's isn't the life of somebody struggling, the dude is lazy. Nobody should support that for him.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i still find it wrong that he has learning issues, or autism as you state, yet corpers are abusing him...

i know its a forum and its all jokes, but is CJ capable of understanding that most of you are getting kicks from his issues? would you guys do this to someone who you worked with? if you did what would be the outcome?
    would you do this to some one you know? who you interacted with regularly ?

i guess i expect better of people, or i thought you guys where better than this..

lol at a job for ten years,. i think my longest stints have been about 3 years.. then i get bored, or im doing 2-4 jobs, and only got paid for the one...

i think ive only worked for about 12 years of my life..
    not needed to work for the last 3-4 years.. good investments paid off

employment destroys the soul,body and mind,.

i dont know anyones lives well enough on wu corp to comment on what their issues are..

we're all fucked up. that is what draws us together..

Banned

He's just dull.

Low IQ.

I hate to shatter Soul Controllers universe but we are not all born equally. Some people are inferior to others for various reasons.

That being said, Jones goes to work and he was even digging the work ethic of another coworker.

I think people get on social media and use it as a forum for bitching and therapy but don't act like that in reality.

'

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

employment destroys the soul,body and mind,.
    Hmmm that really depends. I could see that being true for anyone working in maybe the service or labor industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    He's just dull.

Low IQ.
    so a person with higher IQ should engage with him the individual can be made fun of? really? thats how you use your higher IQ?
    I hate to shatter Soul Controllers universe but we are not all born equally. Some people are inferior to others for various reasons.1st world problem bro.. at the expense of others on this planet, we easily could be more equal if race and finances weren't an issue. but mental capacity and ability to learn, will always be dependent on various reasons, from genetics, to aptitude,. also motivation is a huge factor

That being said, Jones goes to work and he was even digging the work ethic of another coworker.

I think people get on social media and use it as a forum for bitching and therapy but don't act like that in reality.
    most peoples lives are social media. all to feed the ego, no matter if you have high IQ or low IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Hmmm that really depends. I could see that being true for anyone working in maybe the service or labor industry.

mostly yes, anything where you repeat the same shit, if you become a police officer, if you work in insurance or anything where you need to exploit nature or people to earn a living..

people find it hard to separate themselves from their jobs.

the new series of x files has an awesome episode called mulder and scully meet the were-monsters.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4549942/?ref_=ttep_ep3
    awesome satire.

'

Ive worked in my pajamas Thurs, Friday and now today. Might have to take a 2 hr lunch and get some Italian or something so my soul isn't destroyed.

lol soul is a weak name for it,

but its not the same, if your job is an interest, and keeps you going/creative, progressing, then its all love, even in pajama's!

even better if u can work from home.

Last edited by soul controller; 06-13-2016 at 01:23 PM.

Banned

Soul are you that guy that won't cut his lawn because he doesn't want to "exploit nature"?