Thread: @ CharlesJones ... Parlet or Brides of Funkenstein?

Default @ CharlesJones ... Parlet or Brides of Funkenstein?

I'm talking both discography & looks (feet). who do you got CJ?

can't weigh in myself just yet as I'm familiaring myself with their output right now (listening to parlet's cookie jar atm)

the p funk universe was amazingly big btw. I just keep on discovering new albums from way back when
    Retired.

charlesjones is an autistic raccoon

iirc the brides of funkenstein album is better than parlet, and both of them are bottom-tier p-funk albums, but the parlet album had this banger

two of the best p-funk side projects is eddie hazel's solo, that goes pedophile at a little league game hard

and fred wesley's album which is a great marijuana session soundtrack

btw, parlet:

brides of funkenstein

-

I've never heard of those women, Lee Towers. But if you wanna know what r&b women singers I wanna have sex with, i'll tell you that LOL. Keyshia Coles, Beyoncé, Faith Evans, Letoya Luckett, Keke Wyatt, Kiely Williams and Erica Campbell of Mary Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.