Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jada fell off

NOT SO FRESH. NO G BOBBY JOHNSON's Avatar

Default Jada fell off

http://www.audiomack.com/song/walkli...ne-dance-remix

always fails miserably at the commercial stuff. you'd think he'd learn but nah

Veteran Member

Yeah his latest album was a let down, especially with a name like top 5 dead or alive. It's a shame because he definitely has a potential to make a banger of an album but he just never does.

Peace CT

Preach ^^

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah you're right Top 5 was a huge letdown. He's one of them dudes that needs a RZA, DRE, SWIZZ in the studio the entire time for direction...

Veteran Member

^Cosign, he needs a strong team of producers of that calibre to help him make the album that he has in him.

at his age I don't think it's ever gonna happen anymore

look at how many albums he's already done
    Retired.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    at his age I don't think it's ever gonna happen anymore

look at how many albums he's already done
    First album has all his best hits but that's it, Kiss of Death was closest to classic (Jada was in his Prime), The last Kiss was good, Top 5 was meh. You could make a classic album if you collected his best mixtape shit lol.

The only song i play from the last album

Peace CT

I have been saying for awhile now he needs an Alchemist album. This way at least u know u r getting no bs. Peace

^ i think Jada could bring out a good album with one talented producer steering the ship.. i mean Green Lantern isn't one of my favorite producers but he got some heat and the joint he did with Styles is among my favorites from him. Alchemist or Buckwild would be a good fit for Jada tho, agreed

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Banned

Jada is a dope feature rapper but never puts out dope solo shit, I rate him as one of my most frustrating rappers because dude should have multiple post-2000 classics or near classics and should have carrying the flag for that era but he doesn't.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Jada is a dope feature rapper but never puts out dope solo shit, I rate him as one of my most frustrating rappers because dude should have multiple post-2000 classics or near classics and should have carrying the flag for that era but he doesn't.
    I agree. Some rappers just shine brightest amongst others. I always liked Jada but in spurts. Can't really listen to him solo for a whole album. Sounds like a knock on him but it ain't, he's just stronger in a group like The Lox.

-

LOL@everybody dissing Jadakiss hahahahahahahahahahaha. His solo albums are garbage and that's sad because he's good.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The LOX as a crew would have an amazing greatest hits collection, but all that shit is scattered across albums, collabos, mixtapes etc.

Jadas first LP is basically classic imo. Theres filler on there but the good shit is fantastic.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    Yeah his latest album was a let down, especially with a name like top 5 dead or alive. It's a shame because he definitely has a potential to make a banger of an album but he just never does.
    Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Preach ^^
    definately the lp doesn't have muc replay value, dope lyrics weak ass production in some spots