Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's the top ranked Wutang weed carrier?

Default Who's the top ranked Wutang weed carrier?

Wutang, at its height had a safe estimate of 200 weed carriers. That's a lot of weed. I'm sure theyre all out of work now that wu generals have their own cliques with inhouse weed carriers.

Who would you hire from the now unemployed weed carrier mass layoff from wutang?

Id hire Buddha Monk. He's quite, loyal and humble. Seems like a smart guy and being a weed carrier for ODB was probably rigorous.

Sucks that Ghost has replaced jobs with Wu Goo. Now he doesn't need weed carriers with vapable THC. Wu Goo is akin to an advanced weed carrier AI.

haha

Buddha Monk is a backstabbing money hungry overweight walmart hoe tho

I'd go for Polite. I mean with a name like that you gotta be a weed carrier right?
    Retired.

^really? what did buddah do? I know he doesn't fuck with wu-tang like that but it's because they mistreated dirty from what I heard last.

I didn't even know who polite was but he sounds like he's snitch.
    Special mention to Cilvarings. Here's a weed carrier with million dollar ideas like QUATIS and Wutangcorp.com. Never in the history of minority based music has a weed carrier contributed more to brand development than actual members of the group.

I can see him keeping the greens in a genie lamp

crafted by the nigga that crafts genie lamps for the saudi princes

LMFAO @ this thread

Dead AF

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

What in the actual fuck ever happened to Polite? He was one of the dopest emcees in the Wu Tang family tree..

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    ^really? what did buddah do? I know he doesn't fuck with wu-tang like that but it's because they mistreated dirty from what I heard last.

I didn't even know who polite was but he sounds like he's snitch.
    Special mention to Cilvarings. Here's a weed carrier with million dollar ideas like QUATIS and Wutangcorp.com. Never in the history of minority based music has a weed carrier contributed more to brand development than actual members of the group.

I can see him keeping the greens in a genie lamp

crafted by the nigga that crafts genie lamps for the saudi princes
    Classic material.

What about Hanz On? He punched Joe Budden and apparently had enough good quality weed to get Method Man off of the couch and into booth to record about 9 minutes worth of verses for Meth Lab.

Special honorable mention to Wigs who takes Iron Man toys and puts a W on them and sells them for hundreds of dollars online. True entrepenurship and good old capitalistic oppurtunism. A true American weed carrier.

The issue with Wigs and Cilva is they're ambitious weed carriers. I applaud them for being able to successful make money from wutang as a brand because out of 9 wu members only Rza has figured that out (not counting the goo goo wu goo). That's the issue though. Two weed carriers with Rza like business acumen? They'll eventually start selling real estate and leave.

You need a dirt ball en word that steals cake from stores. A pudgy 0 ambition east coaster crimey that can wear bubble coats in July. A premium weed carrier will make youtube videos about how you don't support him anymore once you start getting on Ellen and shit like Rza. By the time you're on Ellen Shawn Wigs will be on TedTalks on some 'I started as a weed carrier' shit

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    Classic material.

What about Hanz On? He punched Joe Budden and apparently had enough good quality weed to get Method Man off of the couch and into booth to record about 9 minutes worth of verses for Meth Lab.

Special honorable mention to Wigs who takes Iron Man toys and puts a W on them and sells them for hundreds of dollars online. True entrepenurship and good old capitalistic oppurtunism. A true American weed carrier.
    dude, method man is a Hanz On weed carrier

^lol @ that motherfucker wearing a kufi

Lmao TSA is straight up killing this thread.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

dude often doesn't do the guest verses he's already been paid for
    Retired.

LMFAO
    classic thread

This thread is a gift and has made my day