Thread: Does the world need another Beverly Hills Cop?

Default Does the world need another Beverly Hills Cop?

Alex Foley will be back in 2017

last year I saw the first movie again after a long ass time. it was a painful watch and I switched channels

bring on the hate

2 belgians are gonna be directing btw http://variety.com/2016/film/news/be...hy-1201795498/

I have seen none of their previous movies so I can't tell you anything about these dudes. they are hugely popular round here, which means absolutely nothing in the grander scheme of things
    Retired.

-

You can't be serious that the first Beverly Hills Cop sucked hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The first one is a classic and so is the 2nd one. The 3rd one sucked LOL. You're right that there don't need to be anymore sequels because 3 are enough. Eddie Murphy got enough money to live for the rest of his life and he don't need to do anymore movies. He's done too many bad movies the last few years anyway LOL. Last movie of his i liked was Life with Martin Lawrence, Bernie Mac(RIP), Anthony Anderson, Guy Torry, Obba Babatunde, Sanaa Lathan and Clarence Williams III. Remember the fat black guy that asked Eddie if he was gonna eat his cornbread? Hahahahahahahahaha. He died and i don't remember his name. He was also in Bad Boys with Martin Lawrence and Will Smith. Him and a white guy tried to carjack Martin and Will. The fat black guy was pointing a gun at Martin. Martin said you a big Popeye's chicken eating muthafucka ain't you? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Martin said to Will, why i always gotta get the big thick muthafuckas? LOL. Martin kicked him in the dick and he fell down LOL. Martin said Wesley Snipes Passenger 57 LOL. Now get me a muthafucking handywipe LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

RIP Gil Hill who was Inspector Todd in the 3 Beverly Hills Cop movies. He was a funny guy and he was always cursing at Eddie Murphy LOL. He made me laugh in the first one when he was arguing with Eddie outside Eddie's apartment after Eddie's white friend got killed. Eddie said we're talking about a friend of mine here. Gil said yes we are, aren't we? Now let's take a close look at that. One, a hoodlum friend LOL. Two, a professional hit. Three, in a cop's apartment. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Eddie said well how do you know it was a professional hit? Gil said i didn't just walk into this town from the cotton fields hahahahahahahahaha. Whoever killed your friend wasn't worried about your little narrow ass LOL. If they were, you'd be lying beside him in that meat wagon LOL. Just don't do a damn thing. Stay outta this. Eddie said well i got some vacation time coming and i wanna take my vacation now. Gil said Axel stay off this case. Eddie said naw i just feel like i wanna take a vacation. Gil said alright when you leave from the hospital, your on vacation. But if you decide to butt into this case, it'll be the longest vacation you heard of LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

thanks for coming through CJ
    Retired.

Now get me a muthafucking handywipe LOL.
    putting this in my sig
    Retired.

ima go on a limb and say they'll cast the Rock and Zack Effron or something, honorable mention for Kevin Heart

-

Your welcome. I got 48 Hours 1 and 2 on dvd. I love those movies and you can watch some scenes from 48 Hours 2 on Youtube. I love the scene when Eddie Murphy's car blows up when Nick Nolte brings him to get his car that's parked outside Nick's house. Eddie said how can you leave my car outside all these years? Look at the dirt all over it hahahahahahahahaha. Why didn't you put it in the fucking garage? LOL. You have no appreciation for nothing. You know how much pussy i got because of that car? LOL. Eddie pushed the car alarm button and his car blew up hahahahahahahahahahaha. Eddie said they blew up my car, they blew up my car LOL. Nick said that's a damn shame. Eddie said that's all you gotta say is it's a damn shame? Nick said you having a bad day. You got no money and no car LOL. Eddie said that's it, I'm through with you man LOL. I'm calling up some of my fucking homies. I'm getting a loan and I'm stepping the fuck off LOL. Eddie looked at his car being blown up and it looked like he wanted to cry LOL.

Eddie called up some of his friends to get a loan. One of the guys asked Eddie if he had any collateral. Eddie said what the fuck i need collateral for? LOL. I just got outta jail man LOL. One of the guys told Eddie he was a born again Christian. Eddie said you a born again Christian? Get the fuck outta here LOL. I was there when you beat the bitch up hahahahahahahahahaha. I love Jesus, i love Jesus, i love Jesus hahahahahahahahahahaha. The guy hung up on Eddie LOL. Eddie called another guy and the guy hung up on Eddie LOL. Eddie said black muthafucka LOL.

-

LOL@Mumm Ra and Beautifulrock hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 2 are pretty classic. You know Sly Stallone was supposed to star in the first one but backed out? Murphy improvized all the funny stuff in that movie.

I hope it turns out good. Murphy said recently he has enough money so hes done with family movies and he'll just do scripts that he thinks are good now. Hope its true, he had an amazing run in the 80s.

didn't know that about Sly, interesting info right there

on Beverly Hills Cop 4 ... I don't want it to be bad, but I don't have high hopes. we'll see soon enough
    Retired.

I have a morbid curiosity to see it. I love the BHC films (yes including the 3rd)

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Its worth it if it brings out the old Eddie Murphy and that it leads to other films with the old Murphy and possible back to Stand up

^^I co-sign that.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

-

Eddie don't need to do anymore movies because he's 55 years old LOL. He's done enough movies and he'll never make good movies again. I don't wanna see another Beverly Hills Cop but I wouldn't mind seeing him do another stand up movie like RAW.