Thread: John Travolta And Christopher Meloni's I Am Wrath

-

Default John Travolta And Christopher Meloni's I Am Wrath

I saw the previews for this on Youtube and it looks good. Rebecca Demornay is also in it as John's woman. John and Rebecca get beat up bad by some thugs in a parking garage and they killed Rebecca. So John gets revenge on the thugs and he gets Christopher to help him because Christopher is his friend. I think John works for the government and he knows a lot about guns. This comes out on video next month July 26th i think because i saw the release date at Amazon. Christopher played on Law And Order SVU tv show as Mariska Hartigay's cop partner. Mariska is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Did you like the movie Michael?

PRODIGAL SUN

I watched this a couple weeks back. There hasn't been many movies coming out lately that look good so I gave this a chance. Definitely watchable but it's straight to DVD quality.

-

Check 2, I didn't see that because I didn't want to. Madchild, who cares that Iam Wrath is straight to video. Only thing I care about is whether or not the movie is good. There's lots of garbage movies that come to theaters hahahahahahahahahaha. I like the straight to video action movies that's been out the last several years and there isn't a lot of action movies coming to theaters anymore.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I saw Iam Wrath and it's good. The movie was filmed in my hometown state Ohio but it was in Columbus. John Travolta did another movie not too long ago that was filmed in Cleveland because I saw him jogging downtown by the bridge in the Flats.

I saw Iam Wrath and it's good. The movie was filmed in my hometown state Ohio but it was in Columbus. John Travolta did another movie not too long ago that was filmed in Cleveland because I saw him jogging downtown by the bridge in the Flats.
    was he barefoot? if so did you jerk off? did he come jerk you off?

-

You really need to stop following me around because I know you wanna suck my dick LOL. I'm gonna unzip my pants so I can stick my dick in your mouth and piss in it LOL.