Thread: Bruce Willis Extraction And Precious Cargo

-

Default Bruce Willis Extraction And Precious Cargo

Bruce has 2 new movies called Extraction with Gina Carano who used to be a UFC fighter and Precious Cargo with Mark Paul Gosselar who was Zach Morris on Saved By The Bell tv show. I saw previews for these movies on Youtube and they look good. I love Gina Carano and she's hot. I saw her Heist movie several months ago with Robert Deniro, Morris Chestnut, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Mark Paul Gosselar. That's a good movie. I wanna see her In The Blood movie with Danny Trejo and Luis Guzman. I'm gonna buy that from Amazon in August. You can watch Extraction on Youtube because i saw somebody posted the whole movie and I'm gonna watch it soon. Precious Cargo will be on video the end of this month because i saw the release date at Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

what kind of fag came up with the title 'Precious cargo'?

on Luis Guzman : dude doesn't get enough props. he's a good actor
    Retired.

-

I don't see nothing wrong with Precious Cargo title. Luis Guzman is a good actor. I saw him in The Last Stand with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Forest Whitaker, Carlito's Way with Al Pacino and Sean Penn, Crocodile Dundee 2 with Paul Hogan and Charles Dutton and Nothing Like The Holidays with John Leguizamo, Vanessa Ferlito(she's hot and i want her)and Freddie Rodriguez.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

cool ass pic from precious cargo

'precious' always reminds me of that deplorable movie about that godzilla of a black woman that got raped to the max by her stank ass breath dad, then had some omelets right after. at least she called her first kid mongo, I'll give her that
    Retired.

-

I watched Extraction yesterday on Youtube and it's good. Gina Carano is hot. I'm gonna see Precious Cargo in 2 weeks and it came out on video this past Tuesday.

-

I saw Precious Cargo and it's good. Mark Paul Gosselar was kissing on a cute white woman in the bed when his ex-girlfriend walked in on them LOL. His ex-girlfriend had a job for him to do because she owed Bruce Willis money that she stole from him. Lee Towers, the white woman you posted a picture of is kinda cute and she wore a bikini when her and Mark were at the beach. Her body looks good.

-

I was laughing at people's comments on Youtube dissing the video footage of Extraction movie because somebody posted the whole movie. The sound is bad but the footage looks alright. Gina Carano is hot and I like her. She kisses her female friend at a club to get the attention of a white bad guy who she's trying to kill LOL. I'm gonna get her In The Blood movie from Amazon with Danny Trejo and Luis Guzman in spring next year when I get my income tax money.