Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steven Seagal's Code Of Honor

-

Default Steven Seagal's Code Of Honor

This movie will be on video July 5th and i wanna see it. I saw the previews on Youtube. I know some people be dissing Steven's straight to video movies and i don't care because i love most of his movies. I love seeing him beat up bad men hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's my favorite action movie star and he sends me news feeds to my Facebook page. That's how i found out about Code Of Honor. I saw a picture of his wife on Facebook and she's Asian hahahahahahahahahahaha. I thought he would've married a white woman because his wife is ugly LOL. He used to be married to white actress Kelly Lebrock who was in Hard To Kill with him. She was hot when she was young and she hasn't aged well LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I saw a picture of his wife on Facebook and she's Asian hahahahahahahahahahaha. I thought he would've married a white woman because his wife is ugly LOL.
    das racist

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    eh nice shoe game
    Retired.

-

Lee Towers, can you delete the picture of the naked white guy playing basketball? I don't want that in here because that don't have nothing to do with Steven Seagal's movie. Beautifulrock is a retarded faggot.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I was thinking this would do the trick

Retired.

-

I want the picture deleted period because it has nothing to do with Steven's movie. Beautifulrock's stupid ass shouldn't have posted it. If she got a problem with Steven, say something about it instead of posting a ignorant picture of some retard white man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    I was thinking this would do the trick

hahahaha

come out the closet already. u a mad closet homo. sprayin on female feet fantasizing about lebron's claws

that b ball pic is rite up ur alley n u know it. brock pulled ur hoe card

charles, you get your rocks off from licking caked on athlete's feet dry and hookers playing with your man boobs. what kind of faggy shit is that? you're the king of fags

Lolz @ this thread.

didn't he have a reality show where he was a real cop or something?

-

Yeah but I forgot the name of it. I don't know if it still comes on. Code Of Honor is coming on video next Tuesday and I'm gonna check it out in 2 weeks.

-

Steven Seagal deleted my comments on his Facebook page and I was defending him. People were dissing him on Youtube calling him fat and saying his movies are low budget hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I won't post on his page anymore.

-

I bought Code Of Honor from Walmart and it's good. Steven got another new movie coming out i saw on his Facebook page. I forgot the name of it.

-

I just saw previews for Steven's new movie End Of A Gun on Youtube and it looks good. It's already at limited movie theaters and it'll probably be on video in November. I like the cute black woman in the movie who Steven is protecting from bad men and i've never seen her. Steven has sex with her and she's much younger than him LOL.