Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LL Cool J Is Mad At Radio DJ Charlamagne

-

Default LL Cool J Is Mad At Radio DJ Charlamagne

I just saw a new interview with Charlamagne on Vlad tv talking about LL Cool J wants to challenge him to a boxing match because Charlamagne said that LL don't need to do anymore albums hahahahahahahahahaha. Charlamagne said LL's lyrics are outdated and he still has a 80's and 90's flow LOL. Charlamagne said he would challenge LL to a rap battle. Charlamagne told Vlad that the last album LL did was garbage hahahahaha. The album is called Authentic and it came out 3 years ago. Vlad didn't even know LL came out with that album because he had to look it up on his cellphone to find out the album title LOL. Charlamagne should've talked about the other wack albums that LL put out like Phenomenon, Ten, The Definition, Todd Smith and Exit 13 hahahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised he didn't talk about those albums.

I don't have a problem with LL's lyrics because i saw 2 videos he did 2 years ago that's supposed to be on The GOAT 2 album which hasn't came out yet LOL. One of the videos is called I'm Nice with Raekwon and Murda Mook and that's a hard song. I was watching that yesterday. My problem with LL is that his last 5 albums are garbage because of bad beats and the songs aren't hard. If he wants black men to buy his albums, he needs to make hard songs again like he did on his early classic albums. He don't need to make anymore albums anyway because he's done enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

charlmange is a midget and is jealous that LL has fucked way better bitches than he could ever imagine

-

I doubt it that Charlamagne is jealous of LL Cool J getting hotter women than him and he's not a midget. I agree with Charlamagne when he talked to Vlad that LL got a lot of yes men around him who are afraid to tell him that he needs to stop rapping LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

ICharlamagne told Vlad that the last album LL did was garbage hahahahaha. The album is called Authentic and it came out 3 years ago.
    if he calls his next album Autistic you can do the skits

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    charlmange is a midget and is jealous that LL has fucked way better bitches than he could ever imagine
    ^ This.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Fleek View Post
    if he calls his next album Autistic you can do the skits
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

nada ignorante

Autistic lol
    N.I.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-15-2016 at 09:04 PM.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

PRODIGAL SUN

charlemagne aint no radio dj nigga wtf

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

CJ gon' challenge both these dudes to a dance off

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by toronto b doin the most i swear View Post
    edit

lel
    Retired.

i would never be caught dead listening to fucking LL. mama said knock you out was one of the first hip hop albums i ever heard and i've hated this cunt ever since.

eh, all these fuckers splurge their money and then inflict their reemergent "art" on the listening public as if anyone could give a fuck.

-

LOL@Lee Towers and Steve hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lee Towers, I like Quinton Jackson's The A Team movie and I got it on dvd. Steve, you can't be serious that LL Cool J sucks. You need to listen to his albums Radio, Bigger And Deffer, Walking With A Panther, 14 Shots To The Dome, Mr Smith and The GOAT. His other albums are terrible LOL. He's made enough albums and he don't need to make anymore. I get tired of rappers like him blaming their record companies for their albums not selling. If LL was putting out hardcore music like he did in the past, his albums would sell. He blamed Jay-Z for his albums not selling when Jay-Z was vice president of Def Jam. Jay-Z don't have nothing to do with his albums not selling. Black men aren't trying to hear that garbage LL has been putting out the last 5 albums hahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

Charles has been unbanned from the computer, welcome back G
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    i would never be caught dead listening to fucking LL. mama said knock you out was one of the first hip hop albums i ever heard and i've hated this cunt ever since.

eh, all these fuckers splurge their money and then inflict their reemergent "art" on the listening public as if anyone could give a fuck.
    Why don't you like LL? That LP was great, Marley Marl production, one of the greatest rappers ever still in his prime...