I just saw a new interview with Charlamagne on Vlad tv talking about LL Cool J wants to challenge him to a boxing match because Charlamagne said that LL don't need to do anymore albums hahahahahahahahahaha. Charlamagne said LL's lyrics are outdated and he still has a 80's and 90's flow LOL. Charlamagne said he would challenge LL to a rap battle. Charlamagne told Vlad that the last album LL did was garbage hahahahaha. The album is called Authentic and it came out 3 years ago. Vlad didn't even know LL came out with that album because he had to look it up on his cellphone to find out the album title LOL. Charlamagne should've talked about the other wack albums that LL put out like Phenomenon, Ten, The Definition, Todd Smith and Exit 13 hahahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised he didn't talk about those albums.

I don't have a problem with LL's lyrics because i saw 2 videos he did 2 years ago that's supposed to be on The GOAT 2 album which hasn't came out yet LOL. One of the videos is called I'm Nice with Raekwon and Murda Mook and that's a hard song. I was watching that yesterday. My problem with LL is that his last 5 albums are garbage because of bad beats and the songs aren't hard. If he wants black men to buy his albums, he needs to make hard songs again like he did on his early classic albums. He don't need to make anymore albums anyway because he's done enough.