Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LL Cool J Is Mad At Radio DJ Charlamagne

-

LOL@StonerSloth hahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree ShaDynasty. LL Cool J made me laugh when he said Pebbles Mercedes Boy song on Milky Cereal song. He said Pebbles boy are you crazy? I said naw I wanna ride in her Mercedes LOL. I listened to Mercedes Boy song yesterday and that's a classic jam. Pebbles was hot when she was young.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

LOL@Lee Towers and Steve hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lee Towers, I like Quinton Jackson's The A Team movie and I got it on dvd. Steve, you can't be serious that LL Cool J sucks. You need to listen to his albums Radio, Bigger And Deffer, Walking With A Panther, 14 Shots To The Dome, Mr Smith and The GOAT. His other albums are terrible LOL. He's made enough albums and he don't need to make anymore. I get tired of rappers like him blaming their record companies for their albums not selling. If LL was putting out hardcore music like he did in the past, his albums would sell. He blamed Jay-Z for his albums not selling when Jay-Z was vice president of Def Jam. Jay-Z don't have nothing to do with his albums not selling. Black men aren't trying to hear that garbage LL has been putting out the last 5 albums hahahahahahahahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Why don't you like LL? That LP was great, Marley Marl production, one of the greatest rappers ever still in his prime...

haha - i would argue with either of you.

i've heard a bunch of his albums and checked his stuff out when i first got into rap (2000s), so i know his stuff... i just can't stand him. i wouldn't say he's a bad mc or that his albums sucked, they're just unlistenable to me.

to be fair, i probably haven't listened to him for a decade... but i'm really not keen to do so, and be reminded of why i hate the guy.

-

How you figure his albums are unlistenable? Hahahahahahahaha. It's been a long time since he's done a good album but I wouldn't say his classic albums are unlistenable. How come you can't stand him? Canibus mentioned on 2nd Round Knockout song the rappers that LL had beef with. But what Canibus fails to say is that LL didn't start those beefs. I know Canibus was mad at him that he wasn't in 4,3,2,1 video with Redman, Method Man and DMX and that's part of the reason he dissed LL. I do remember Canibus also saying that LL made him change his lyrics on 4,3,2,1. They squashed their beef because LL brought Canibus out at his concert in New York a few years ago because I saw it on Youtube. They performed 4,3,2,1 but Redman, Method Man and DMX wasn't there.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

That was always my shit.

I picked up LL's 'BAD' today on vinyl that's probably my favourite album of his
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

The Boomin System is hard and I was listening to that a few weeks ago. Check out his Murdergram song on Mama Said Knock You Out album. That's a hard song and he doesn't curse. Not too many rappers can do that. I think his best album is Walking With A Panther. He got a lot of hard songs on that and I wish he hadn't put the 3 love songs on there LOL. Black woman model/actress Veronica Webb was standing behind LL in the album picture with 2 other black women standing behind him holding wine bottles. Veronica was his wife in In Too Deep movie with Omar Epps, Nia Long, Pam Grier, Hill Harper and rappers Shyheim, Nas and Sticky Fingaz of Onyx. Veronica was also Spike Lee's wife in Jungle Fever movie. StonerSloth, did you know Keith Murray did a remake of LL's The Doo Wop song which is on LL's Bigger And Deffer album? Keith's version sucks LOL.

Charlemagne's a fag, but in all honesty so is LL Cool J.

Let's bring back CJ though, for real, for real.

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

^There's no disputing that the real Charlemagne was GodBody.

Only the gayest of fags would dare contend this.

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.