Thread: Idris Elba's Bastille Day

-

Default Idris Elba's Bastille Day

This is a action movie and I think this is gonna come straight to video and Amazon doesn't have a release date yet. It looks like Idris Elba works for the government and he goes after bad guys. He has a white guy that works with him and Idris looks like he don't wanna be bothered with him LOL. Idris is a good actor and I like seeing him in action movies. He was in the action movies The Losers with Zoe Saldana, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Columbus Short and Jason Patric and Takers with Paul Walker(RIP), rapper TI, Matt Dillon, Michael Ealy, Zoe Saldana and singer Chris Brown. It's messed up Idris got killed early in American Gangster with Denzel Washington when Denzel shot him in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

The movie title got changed to The Take and it'll be on video October 18th. I can't wait to see it and i like Idris Elba. I was at Walmart 2 weeks ago and i saw that his tv show Luther is on dvd. Season 5 is on dvd and i was thinking about buying it. That's a good show and i didn't know the show was still coming on.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

The Take movie isn't on video yet and I think it comes out next month. I wonder why Amazon got the release date wrong because they usually have the right release date for movies.

-

I just saw the release date at Amazon for The Take and it comes out on video February 7th. I'm gonna buy it because I love action movies.

-

I saw The Take and it's good. Idris Elba is a good actor.

should i see it?

-

Yes check it out. Also check out Idris Takers, No Good Deed and The Losers movies.