Thread: Mel Gibson's Blood Father

-

Default Mel Gibson's Blood Father

I saw previews for this on Youtube and it looks good. It comes out in August and I guess it's gonna be straight to video. It's been a long time since Mel has done a movie that has come to theaters which was The Expendables 3 with Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham and Wesley Snipes. Mel was a bad guy in that. Mel is going after bad guys in Blood Father and he has a daughter. Looks like him and his daughter live in a trailer LOL. The beginning of the previews shows Mel at his trailer being threatened by some thugs. I love his classic movies Lethal Weapon 1,2 and 4. He made me laugh in the first Lethal Weapon when he took down a white guy who was trying to kill himself by jumping off a building. Mel handcuffed him and the guy so the guy could have Mel jump with him hahahahahahahahaha. When they jumped and landed on the ground, Mel and Danny got into a argument because Danny was pissed that Mel jumped with the guy. Danny said do you wanna kill yourself? LOL. Yes or no? Do you wanna die? LOL. Mel said man what do you want? I brought him down LOL. I also like Danny's oldest daughter who was checking out Mel because she liked him when Mel came to Danny's house for dinner. She's cute and i think her name is Traci Wolfe. She got married to Chris Rock in the 4th Lethal Weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Yeah Mel Gibson got issues hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's probably why movie companies that release movies to theaters don't wanna be bothered with him and he has to do straight to video movies LOL. He's a good actor though and I wanna see Blood Father. I don't know when it comes out. The previews said it's coming out in August but it didn't say what day.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Blood Father comes out on video October 11th and i can't wait to see it. I wonder what Mel and Danny Glover think about Lethal Weapon tv show LOL.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Charles, I also love Mel's classic movies like Mad Max 2, the Lethal Weapon series, and some of his obscure ones. I heard he is doing a sequel for Passion of The Christ, and honestly I think he gets off on being tortured and having his chest nipples pinched. Did you ever hear the phone calls he made to his ex-wife during the divorce? He also pissed off all the Hollywood Jews because he's Alpha as fuck.
    The original mad max is a classic too.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

yh? Saw thus the other day at wal mart n was really excited but i didnt have the money to buy it. Was thinking about getting it thi. Is it wirth the buy or hust rent it
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

This sounds like some Taken-style bullshit.

It's crazy to remember that Mel Gibson was an A-list actor and women swooned over him when I was a kid and now all you have to do is say his name and people laugh and start shitting on his dumbass.

Apocalypto is underrated, though.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Love that movie same with braveheart such classics
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

-

I saw Blood Father and it's good. Mel Gibson's daughter in the movie is cute. I love seeing Mel do action movies.