Thread: Claaa7 please enter....

Default Claaa7 please enter....

Can you shed some light on Shadez of Brooklyn connection with the Wu? Obviously, I'm interested in Scotty Wotty cause he, as far as i Know, was in Wu inner circle along with Raid Da Ruckus etc. I was impressed with his delivery on Dopium, excellent flow and unique voice tone. Wasn't he a drug addict?

There was a thread about him but only few posts were written, or maybe I'm wrong.

For those who haven't heard this:

wish i knew.. i have tried to do a little research into it but couldn't really find anything about Scotty Wotty except for what little there are in interviews with Clan members, etc. i was suprised when it was found out he was on this song with Shadez tho, that's cool..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

he grew up with U-god and them, he used to be the neighborhood goon who apparently only likes to rap as a hobby, Gza taught him how to mc and he was supposed to be one of the original dudes they considered for wu membership but he started doing crack
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 06-16-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Thanx guys!

Old School

In a May 1997 U-Wu interview, Meth's cousin, Big Al Williams (owner of Bedroom Beats), who worked closely with GZA (and all artists on GZA Entertainment), noted that the people Genius was bringing through the studio before Protect Ya Neck were: Dirty, Mathematics, Priest, Masta Killa, Dreddy and Jack Pot