Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2Pac - All Eyez on Me Trailer

nada ignorante

Hope this is good man
    N.I.

-

The previews look good and I wanna see it. I wonder what day it comes out in November. I see Clifton Powell who was Pinky in Next Friday is in this. Clifton was also in the classics Menace II Society and Dead Presidents. He's a good actor. I saw him talking to Demetrius Shipp who plays 2Pac. Jamal Woolard who played Notorious Big in Notorious movie is also in this.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I just saw at Google the movie comes out November 11th.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

If this movie is tied in to the Biggie movie, it will most likely be awful.

-

I doubt it that it's gonna suck and Notorious movie was good. There's always gonna be somebody hating on rap autobiography movies LOL.

nada ignorante

I aint seen the BIG movie yet. Gonna check it out
    N.I.

-

Jamal Woolard who was Notorious Big has sex with Naturi Naughton who was Little Kim hahahahahahahahahahaha. She got nice titties. She said get on top of me Big and he said no LOL. If she would've let him get on top of her, he would've killed her hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Antonique Smith who played Faith Evans is hot and I want her.

nada ignorante

Just found out the father of Dametrius Ship Jr produced Toss it up on the Makaveli album.
    N.I.