Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: UK wants to leave EU, politician is murdered over the debate

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    The UK has an obligation to fulfill concerning absorbing refugees under NATO correct? I'm not sure what the the floor or ceiling numbers are though.
    Its UN convention isn't it, you can't send back refugees its against their human rights, you will have amnesty international moaning at you if you did. If a Syrian refugee makes it to Britain they cannot turn them back, they have to keep them. The EU had a deal with Turkey to send the Syrians to Turkey. Now the UK is going to go out they are not part of that deal so they have to keep the refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    The UK has an obligation to fulfill concerning absorbing refugees under NATO correct? I'm not sure what the the floor or ceiling numbers are though.
    Yeah as far as I know they have to accept refugees whether its part of NATO or been a member of the UN.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Its UN convention isn't it, you can't send back refugees its against their human rights, you will have amnesty international moaning at you if you did. If a Syrian refugee makes it to Britain they cannot turn them back, they have to keep them. The EU had a deal with Turkey to send the Syrians to Turkey. Now the UK is going to go out they are not part of that deal so they have to keep the refugees.
    I think where the Brexit will affect the most in terms of immigration is Europeans from eastern Europe. They have free movement coz of the EU and now they wont be able to enter thw UK freely. As far as I know you are correct they have to accept refugees but they don't have to accept people from eastern Europe who simply want to move to the UK for work or whatever.

Banned

What is with this accepting refugees policy?

When did this become the most important thing?

Why is it necessary?

Banned

People seem more worried about EU migration than the refugees.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Fuck refugees, seen them shits in Calise harbour in France, all this shitty garbage town. They must send them motherfuckers back home.

Quote Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
    Fuck refugees, seen them shits in Calise harbour in France, all this shitty garbage town. They must send them motherfuckers back home.

if by some random mistake (cough you was born lucky enough to live in the middle east, would you still feel the same?

if the west had bpmbed the fuck outa your city/town, if they had employed mercs to ran sack your belongings while raping your women,. wouldnt you want to get thefuck outa there?

why not go an ravage the places that have destroyed your home..

can you imagne you was un lucky eenough to be brought up where you had no control of your future...

what would your views be?

do you want to fight those who have been delt a shitty hand, that has been made even shittier by the globalists, or actually look at who is causing this and focus your anger on that?

do you know of the Lithuanian refugees of the 40's, how do you feel about them?
    Last edited by soul controller; 06-26-2016 at 05:08 AM.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Lol it's funny a very big majority of the conservative and Labour Party were saying to stay but no one listened to them. So it's a weird thing were the majority of the British public are not agreeing with mainstream politics. I think it's because a lot of politicians are out of tune with the majority of people. You can even tell the way they speak. They're very patronising to working class people.

Some people think a similar things happening in America. Trumps a loony nut who would never have got this close to winning but now it's different. People have to vote for an outsider because the mainstream politicians are completely ignoring the people. You can't just brush away people's worries about mass immigration. You can't just brush it away as racism.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    We will see. Like I said I see both arguments to leave and stay.

Scotland only voted to stay in the UK coz of sheer scare mongering by the English government that almost went to threat level that we-will-not-do-business-with-you kind of thing. They will vote out now. And they are 100% right. So UK doesnt want to be part or a larger organization that governs them but Scotland wont leave the UK? Which in itself is a larger organization that governs them.

Funny how almost 80% of people under 25 voted to stay though. Their hopes of going to 27 other countries to work and study freely is now over. One great thing the EU has brought it free travel between countries and the ability to live in another country and work or study. LOL at the arguments been about immigrants when the UK people enjoyed free access to Spain and France and Germany and the Republic Of Ireland where in those countries alone over 2 million British people live. And applications from British people with Irish parents or grandparents for Republic Of Ireland passports have shop up 100% since it was announced today.

I do agree with some of the points of leaving, based on what the EU done to us in Ireland - we paid huge crippling debts to pay off corrupt banks that arent even in our country. In fact we paid more per capital than any other country in the EU. WAY more than the UK paid. I dont like been governed by a foreign body that elects itself either.

The leave campaign was pretty bad though and at times based on scare mongering tactics from right wing conservatives that was all based on emotion rather than fact. I think they could have done a far better job with it. A lot of people didnt know what they were voting for. They have already gone back on a few of their promises - one that said that they would put 350 million of EU money into the British health system. Apparently a lot of people voted based on that alone.

Highest internet searches in the UK before and after the vote were "what is the EU" LOL
    There was scaremongering on both sides. Cameron said leaving could trigger world war three lol.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    The UK left the EU but the UK will be no more because of it. Scotland will ask for independence, N.Ireland will want to create a united Ireland. I don't know why Wales voted to leave when they are heavily funded by the EU.

The whole Brexit argument was based on 'we don't want any more migrants'. They still failed to understand that your still part of the UN so you still have a job to accept a certain number of refugees.

The Sterling has taken a huge hit, the markets are getting raped. The EU countries won't sit down with Britain and give them what they want in trade talks. Brexiters are naive to think the country will be 'great again'. Always the stupidest decisions are made when countries decide to be 'great again'.
    Trust me Northern Ireland doesn't want to be in a united Ireland. I'm in Northern Ireland. A lot of people on the outside say this stuff you're saying but they don't know much about what goes on here.

Voting for a United ireland is extremely different from voting for the uk to remain in the EU. Nationalists (people wanting a United Ireland) didn't do well in the last assembly election held last month. People here voted in the eu referendum mainly because of economical reasons. Most people would be scared of Leaving the UK because of money.

Scotland mightn't get independence because they might get scared of the effects on their economy and also they can't be sure they'd be let back into the EU. But there's a decent chance they might vote for independence if given the chance. I think it's 50/50

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

I feel sorry for Gibraltar lol

NON-IGS

so Labour is imploding today

Tories were TKO already

UKIP's dandy says he never said the money that went to the EU would now flow to the NHS

more political trouble in Scotland & Northern Ireland in regards to their position within the UK

RIP The City too, you just know a lot of banks etc. are gonna up and leave

young people wanting to remain in the EU being cut off by grannies who think they lived in the golden age of the British Empire

the UK fucked up big time in putting immigration and its economic consequences before the general economic situation (the bigger picture) and before internal political stability

the rhetoric used by important figures within the EU shows they are gonna give the UK a hard time in negotiating new deals just so other countries don't dream of getting out. too bad for the UK

the problem of the EU remains that people don't realize what part of their lives it makes a difference in. it is unbelievable how many lies about the EU and the (dis)advantages to the UK both camps in the Brexit debate got away with. it just goes to show the EU doesn't informs its citizens what exactly the bureaucrats in Brussels are doing for them

in other words an all around fail

I had predicted people in the UK would have been too afraid to vote LEAVE cuz of all the changes. I was wrong

Scotland is moving really fast on getting legislation in order to have another referendum about independence. I think Scotland will vote out of the UK. but I might be wrong again lol

from an outsider's perspective the situation in Northern Ireland seems more complicated. doesn't look like a reunion with the Republic of Ireland is in the cards already but maybe some terms might be renegotiated with the rest of the UK that might benefit the position of Northern Ireland within the UK (as in : more independent governing power)

good to have a lot of people on here who are in Ireland, Northern Ireland, England & Wales (Sky Blue? not sure), I love hearing the insider's perspective. too bad the Scots aren't posting anymore (Kerzo and em)
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-26-2016 at 06:49 AM.
    Retired.

Banned

This is why there should be an age limit on voting. Old people shouldn't be allowed to vote when they don't have to live with the consequences.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Non Ignorant Math Team

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    if by some random mistake (cough you was born lucky enough to live in the middle east, would you still feel the same?

if the west had bpmbed the fuck outa your city/town, if they had employed mercs to ran sack your belongings while raping your women,. wouldnt you want to get thefuck outa there?

why not go an ravage the places that have destroyed your home..

can you imagne you was un lucky eenough to be brought up where you had no control of your future...

what would your views be?

do you want to fight those who have been delt a shitty hand, that has been made even shittier by the globalists, or actually look at who is causing this and focus your anger on that?

do you know of the Lithuanian refugees of the 40's, how do you feel about them?
    Lol man... have u seen em ? I even talked to them shits, like 80% of them is not even from a war zones, just motherfuckers tryn theyr luck to get to eu, and then shit on eu, dont work, rape, steal, kill and doing all other dumb wild shit. Fuck em all. Lithuanian refugees in 40s ? Lol just bunch of ritch motherfuckers who had chance to run from soviets, i dont care about em at all. Now they fat, rich, live in US and talking nostalgic shit, but none of them wants to go back. Fuck em.

The truth of the matter is simple.

It's an unprecedented vote. With pros and cons that will not be seen for at least the next 24+ months.

Nobody knows what is going to happen yet. anybody from either side of the vote claiming to at the moment is full of shit.

Typical media scaremongering going on.

People thinking you can call a second referendum makes no sense. You can't just keep voting over and over till you get the vote you're happy with.

Be interesting to see what happens in london over the next 6 months.

All this has shown me is people don't give a fuck about each others rights to vote. "my vote was more important than your vote blah blah blah"