Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Have people stopped pretending Fishscale was an outstanding album?

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by habitual_line_steppr View Post
    fishscale is a great album .. obviously not as good as SC or ironman .. noel is clearly trying to use this as a cover up for coming out as a homosexual ... shame on you !
    Wait, how or why would one cover up coming out? That makes absolutely no sense. They just wouldn't come out.

Besides, everyone knows Noel is a complete fag that is fixated on sucking on drunk alcohol dicks. For whatever reason but he's also a retard.

And Fishcale is eh. It's good at points but the hype it got here was silly, as with everything about Ghost

^Lolz I didn't even take enough notice of that comment to realize how it didn't make sense at all. Good point.

Nonetheless, suck this drunk alcohol dick, phagguette.

Some great stuff on Fishscale but havent listened to it in years. Always felt it was a bit all over the place and really lacked any cohesion or togetherness. So when I used to play it it was just a few tracks at a time. But when it was good, fuck it was good. Too many tracks that dont fit together hurt it imo.

TSA nailed it on the head. This was an awful era for hiphop.

This album is still 4/5. Superior

"whip you with a strap," dogs of war, and 3 bricks could've been left out.

^you're fucking crazy, "whip you with a strap" is one of the best songs on the album and a top 20 ghost track.

agreed on the other two though.

{>____<}

Am I the only one who like Wizard of Poetry?

I liked WoP too except for the last two to three songs.

Fishscale was alright but it's too long of a listen. classic? no. solid? yes.

to me Big Doe Rehab is as good as Fishscale, but it doesn't have the same status among wu fans in general I think
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-28-2016 at 09:57 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Am I the only one who like Wizard of Poetry?
    good listen, but I haven't had a reason to go back to it. People don't like it because it's too far out of the lane of what they (ghost fans) want from their music, no necessary because it was a bad album.

I thought the R&B concept was dope to begin with but the track selection could have been a bit better. didn't feel like a fully fleshed out album
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by cd View Post
    Besides, everyone knows Noel is a complete fag that is fixated on sucking on drunk alcohol dicks. For whatever reason but he's also a retard.
    if you cut off your dick a sense of humor might grow there instead

if CB went from extreme circumcision to stand up comedy there might be hope for you yet

Retired.

-

LOL@CD dissing Noel411 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Noel411's topic. Ghostface Killah's Fishscale album is terrible and most of his albums suck LOL. He's a good rapper though.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^I don't recall this ever being released on cassette, so I call bullshit that you have ever listened to it.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

-

I had a friend of mine burn Fishscale for me on a cd from the internet. So I did hear the album and it sucked LOL. I don't know why he did that gay video Back Like That with singer Ne-Yo.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nada ignorante

I agree with everything Claaa7 said earlier.

Fishscale is a banger dope album. Production is great and Ghost is on point.

Its my third favorite album from Ghost right after SC.

Yall negros need to check your ears...
    N.I.

-

Ironman, I can see why you're gay. I can't believe you liked Wizard Of Poetry album hahahahahahahahahahaha.