Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 Kicked off Stage at Show, Refuses to Leave, Then Leaves

nada ignorante

yeah 50 better than all them bitches
    N.I.

-

True hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You seen his movies Freelancers with Robert Deniro and Forest Whitaker, Fire With Fire with Bruce Willis and The Prince with Bruce Willis, Jason Patric and John Cusack? Those movies are good. I like his cute woman Anabelle Acosta who was in Freelancers and she's Hispanic.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nada ignorante

I aint seen the movie but I bet that lady is hot.
    N.I.

-

Have you seen any of his movies? Get Rich Or Die Tryin and Righteous Kill with Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, John Leguizamo and Donnie Wahlberg are good.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

50 cent and Jeezy are boring on he mic. I think TI is ridiculous but he's better than both.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 50 Cent is better than TI and Young Jeezy.
    True hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You seen his movies Freelancers with Robert Deniro and Forest Whitaker, Fire With Fire with Bruce Willis and The Prince with Bruce Willis, Jason Patric and John Cusack? Those movies are good. I like his cute woman Anabelle Acosta who was in Freelancers and she's Hispanic.
    Wait, Charles, were u talking about him being a better actor or rapper? Or better at getting cute women?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

what the fuck happened to 50, at this rate, he's gonna look like axl fucking rose in about 5 years.

-

Sky Blue Nose Kid, I said 50 Cent is a better rapper than TI and Young Jeezy.