Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do people love billionaires and hate millionaires?

Default Why do people love billionaires and hate millionaires?

I always find it funny that people hate millionaires so much and point to them as examples of greedy and excess, but billionaires are almost unanimously considered heroes in the US. I doubt it's the same in Europe

I started thinking about it when Tidal came out and people were complaining about 'giving their money to all these millionaires' etc. I know the kick back was from the douchey as marketing ploy they pulled where they tried to make it like some freedom fight for millionaires from the evil record companies that make them rich off showing their ass and repeating things pre-written songs.
    Still, people had no problem giving their money to Jobs, the raisen that founded Ali Baba, Gates, or even Zuckerberg at any given minute for whatever.

'

Zuckerberg and his tiny hands recently lectured Trump about "the wall idea" and then returned home to his $10 million mansion which has a wall around it lol

I guess Trump also has tiny hands.

Why do billionaires have tiny hands?

'

Billionaires are scumbags who operate on such a high level that the average person can't even wrap their heads around the scumbaggery sufficiently to be critical. Jeffrey Epstein serially fucked underage girls on planes and their private islands and only served 13 months in prison, and when pressed on his relationship with Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, invoked his 5th, 6th, and 14th amendment rights (wtf)

Look at the history of repugnant behavior from the DuPonts.

It's easy to see how all of those demonic Illuminati theories gain traction despite their ridiculousness.

that Alibaba guy looks like Mandark

I can't think of a billionaire that isn't involved in some type of consistent major crime. I really think it's because millionaires are more flashy and less systematic about theirs

I also think that becoming a billionaire require public will, like an election, and these are the guys who knew that from the beginning. If Jay-z is running around wearing gold chains and smoking cigars, then asks you to subscribe to his music service, it's almost like a slap in the face.

But apple will lock in 1000+ people, force them to make shitty phones night and day at slave wages, build suicide nets around their building to curb the employees killing themselves, and Jobs has like 3 movies about how he too autistic to have remorse for his own children and is a 'genius' who we should 'love'

Its the idea that to become a billionaire you have had to do something extraordinarily good. So people assume all billionaires are innovators and incredibly smart people. So when people think billionaire they think Bill Gates, Zuck, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet etc etc. Thats the image of the billionaire that is sold, then of course there are cunts like Murdoch, Bernie Ecclestone, the Russian oligarchs, Arab royal family members, the boss of Ikea who is known to be a grumpy old bastard, the countless Chinese billionaires who suck the wealth of their country dry in the name of communism of course. List is endless.

'

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Its the idea that to become a billionaire you have had to do something extraordinarily good. So people assume all billionaires are innovators and incredibly smart people. So when people think billionaire they think Bill Gates, Zuck, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet etc etc. Thats the image of the billionaire that is sold, then of course there are cunts like Murdoch, Bernie Ecclestone, the Russian oligarchs, Arab royal family members, the boss of Ikea who is known to be a grumpy old bastard, the countless Chinese billionaires who suck the wealth of their country dry in the name of communism of course. List is endless.
    Yea that DuPont nephew or son who is like the heir to the fortune admitted to molesting/raping his 3 yr old niece or something and got off with like community service. Didn't see any public outcry on facebook like the other week over that college date rape ruling thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    Billionaires are scumbags who operate on such a high level that the average person can't even wrap their heads around the scumbaggery sufficiently to be critical. Jeffrey Epstein serially fucked underage girls on planes and their private islands and only served 13 months in prison, and when pressed on his relationship with Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, invoked his 5th, 6th, and 14th amendment rights (wtf)

Look at the history of repugnant behavior from the DuPonts.

It's easy to see how all of those demonic Illuminati theories gain traction despite their ridiculousness.
    hm, agreed, and it reminded me of this

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...uring-sex.html

i used to entertain the idea that money corrupted people to the point where they lose empathy, but then i realised they're lack of empathy is what leads to their wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Yea that DuPont nephew or son who is like the heir to the fortune admitted to molesting/raping his 3 yr old niece or something and got off with like community service. Didn't see any public outcry on facebook like the other week over that college date rape ruling thing.
    College students apparently have less resources at their disposal with which to censor media coverage... I recall you posted a link to an article re. Bill Clinton's involvement with Epstein a while ago (could have been years) and i expect some mention of it in the mainstream media, but it received hardly any coverage (especially from left-leaning media organisations). Even now, as the links between Clinton and Epstein are becoming clearer and more damning, i feel like Trump being caught up in it is the only reason this is even newsworthy.

It's a if Democrats accept that Bill was a sexual deviant because he seemed like a nice guy and played the sax.

Billionaires generally do bigger things for humanity I guess. They are constantly in the news with things ''that will make the world a better place''.

Millionaires only have their voices.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

^yeah and I wonder if that's a part of the trick. Like Oprah amassing 4 billion and building an 80K school in south africa, then putting some money into the media to run their mouth about it.

So people think, yeah she's a hemorrhage of national resources, but at least it's going to 'a good cause'. Billionaires always take great lengths to let you know they're doing 'good things' some people, like Gates, define themselves by their philanthropy more than their business. I think it's because the public has the memory of a gnat and that's a big part of how they get away with murder (literally most of the time).

@Steve, I think bill clinton being a sleezy sociopath is becoming more obvious with age. He doesn't have the charisma he used to so every time he speak he sounds like a complete psycho and you wonder if he can even play a sax anymore with that little $wagg.

Apple goes great lengths to convince everyone their phones are the new car, or airplane, or something other than a cluster of stuff other people came up with that isn't more exceptional than any other small computer. Like the product it's self is doing humanity a favor despite being a self indulgent entertainment device.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Apple goes great lengths to convince everyone their phones are the new car, or airplane, or something other than a cluster of stuff other people came up with that isn't more exceptional than any other small computer. Like the product it's self is doing humanity a favor despite being a self indulgent entertainment device.
    That sweatshop call Foxxcon in China. The CEO stated that the reason why jobs are overseas is because the Chinese are exceptionally skilled v/s lazy Americans. Building suicide nets around the building.

Last edited by rainbow; 06-24-2016 at 11:34 AM.