Thread: Making fun of steph curry for losing the nba finals

Default Making fun of steph curry for losing the nba finals

I'm not a sports guys, and everytime i dip my head in it's a lot of hoery.
    I guess the thing is to make fun of Steph Curry for losing the NBA finals? I like Lebron more, despite going back to play for 'fans' that wanted him to die for playing for another team and burnt his jersey ritualistically.

How are you going to make fun of someone for losing the NBA finals? That doesn't even make sense.

most fags don't like sports

Banned

Like 3 people burned his jersey.

It was considered a betrayal by Lebron. He was a beloved hometown phenom who always repped home.

Hence the backlash. And he left in the worst manner. Anyway if you saw o heard of the parade you will realize how attached Cleveland is to its sports. I think the drought of championships in major sports had a lot to do with it. I know it did.

But as far as making fun of Steph this is what the young meme generation does.

Sports is by far the mostly populous of the annoying troll. Maybe politics has more I dunno.

There is nothing more useless than sports talk radio.

And that's coming from a huge fan of his teams.

Banned

If you really want to waste your time watchh ESPN programming daily from about 4pm until 7pm.

Do it for a month.

You will want to blow your head off. These dudes get paid to rant for 10 seconds at a time.

Skip Bayless and Stephen a smith are the worst.

-

You're right about Stephen Smith and that's why rapper Willie D dissed him on Coon song hahahahahahahahahahahaha. TSA, Stephen Curry is good but I don't see nothing wrong with people dissing him for losing to the Cavs. I don't know why his wife Ayesha would say that the NBA is rigged because the Warriors lost. She didn't say that when the Warriors won 73 games in the regular season and they came back from being down 3-1 to Oklahoma in the playoffs LOL. I wanna have sex with her though LOL. I love her smile.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Stephen Curry is gonna get a championship this season. Lebron won't repeat as a champion LOL. Lebron just doesn't have enough scoring help from his teammates. Lebron, Kyrie, Kevin and JR Smith carry too much of the scoring load because their teammates suck LOL. That won't be enough to beat the Warriors if they meet again in the finals especially since the Warriors got Kevin Durant. Lebron is gonna be tired trying to score and defend Kevin. Kyrie is gonna have the same problem trying to score and defend Stephen Curry. Lebron and Kyrie are gonna be too tired to defend because they gotta score a lot for Cleveland to win. JR can't defend Klay Thompson and JR can't be depended on to score a lot. He's still immature and he's not that good defensively. Cleveland is stupid for overpaying him.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.