Thread: (Unreleased) Rainy Dayz Remix

Default (Unreleased) Rainy Dayz Remix

classic track no doubt.. it's more like "Rainy Dayz Part II" than a remix. not unreleased though, it was the B-side to the "Rainy Dayz" single in 1996. produced by Mr. Dalvin of Jodeci as a favor for Raekwon's "Freek'n YoU" verse.. drum programming and mix by the great Diamond D

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I believe it's the Diamond D remix which was available on Bring Da Ruckus/A Loud Story compilation from '97.

dude, i was actually going to buy this tonight after seeing it on the thumbnail for that song

it's been sold but i'm trying to track down the buyer. With the 2 million dollar album...I have a feeling that a lot of wu-shit is actually going to be worth a lot of money in the future. My primary reason for wanting this is simply because is fucking ill as fuck and I have no plans of selling it if i get a hold of it but I'm sure i'm not the only one and I can't find a contemporary artist that isn't influenced by wutang so yeah.

Wow, dope remix,never heard it b4.

Veteran Member

Wow classic track indeed. Never heard this before.
    Thanks TSA
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

that track always been in my top 5 greatest wu tracks ever, surprised some people havent heard it. I used to cruise around with that on repeat for 30mins
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

.I have a feeling that a lot of wu-shit is actually going to be worth a lot of money in the future.
    yeah i bought one of the golden '97 Wu-Tang Forever coins for $20 on ebay the other week. I think because a wucorp thread mentioned it. Drank a bottle of wine and was ordering random shit I normally wouldnt have but its kinda cool actually
    wish I had an original purple tape

Quote Originally Posted by BIRDCAGE View Post
    I believe it's the Diamond D remix which was available on Bring Da Ruckus/A Loud Story compilation from '97.
    it's actually Mr. Dalvin of Jodeci's remix.. Diamond D programmed the drums though. i asked him what exactly he did on this track (since it's often labeled a Diamond D remix) when i interviewed him and that's what he said

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    it's actually Mr. Dalvin of Jodeci's remix.. Diamond D programmed the drums though. i asked him what exactly he did on this track (since it's often labeled a Diamond D remix) when i interviewed him and that's what he said
    Alright!

One of my favorite Wu tracks as well. Its just perfect. Surprised people never heard it before alright, it was on one of those Ghost Hidden Darts mixtapes

takes me back, thought i had heard this before.. had to go find my rainydayz cd

Yep, this was one track on one of the Sean D tapes I bought back in the dayz

I've only heard this verse on a gfk freestyle. I can't find the freestyle but if anyone knows the freestyle where he uses this verse please post

^It had Donna and Rae on it too