Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Skampoe's in the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    Yea I was at the airport jfk taking a repeat uber client

I'm an uber driver
    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    Yess indeed

I just remembered the other day I had lord jamar 5% album playing and you'd be surprised at how many white folks know of him and the album lol
    Haha dope. If im ever in Connecticut im hitting Uber up

I can give u a code for a nice discount too

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

'

Uber has probably created more jobs in such a short window of time, than any president or politician.

My only complaint is about drivers who rely on GPS 100% of the ride. They should know the city like the back of their hand like a traditional cabbie, plus shortcuts and what roads get congested at certain hours.

I noticed the African Uber drivers who abandoned the cab industry, get me to my destination faster, cuz they drive over the limit and aggressive. Saves me money and a hell ride is entertaining. I always rate them 4-5 stars.

There a lot to be said about the Uber job creation thing. I think Uber is the idea of the decade. It got Skampoe out of his wifes attic breaking her antiques with a flee market sword drapped in T-shirt turbans and into an enterprising alternative to traditional employment

I've never had a bad uber ride, all the conversations have been great and you meet some really interesting people. Of course the government and old people are trying to kill it with their judicious bureaucratic bullshit but it reminds me of the music industry fighting Napster back in the day. If regulation would get off people's dicks more great ideas like this would come through. This is what the republican party should actually be advocating if it wasn't an ethnic militia.

In Nigeria dirt poor people enter the working and sometimes middle class by driving Keke's

The little fucking things have done wonders for the economy and they're cheap to buy so poor people can get into it quickly. People have built homes driving these little things. It's like the 3rd world Uber.

I actually want to bring them to the US lol, only I guess it's not legal because they're uninsurable (more judicious bullshit). Maybe if you do it with gold karts? Would be perfect for game days, major events, bar hopping, tourism, short commutes etc
    Last edited by TSA; 07-21-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Banned

Yep uber has been fantastic. It's heavily criticised here in Australia by government. I was actually thinking this morning about uber and why taxi's have such a monopoly on this industry and people who want to work are being restricted, uber is basically your mate taking you somewhere and you throw them some money for petrol. I believe uber here is forced to pay $1 for every fare to taxi's but uber exists because taxi's are fucking shit. They'll refuse to take you in Sydney if your trip is too short yet an uber driver would take you to the end of the street. Plus it's so much cheaper. A taxi from my mates house to mine is easily $50 yet the most expensive uber for the same trip is $25.

I guess the government is pissed because taxi drivers are full time but it seems like a lot of uber drivers do it on the side on the weekend. Otherwise it's just a bunch of baby boomers bemoaning the new ethnic technology.

There was a protest in Perth a year or two ago by the taxi's against uber so their grand plan to combat people choosing uber over them was to abandon their post and go and block a part of the city. Meanwhile a whole bunch of people who never used uber before used them that day because they had no choice because taxi's weren't running lol It's the dumbest protest I've ever heard of. Even this week in south Australia they're raising the price of taxi fares to combat uber even though uber is significantly cheaper lol

Robby your city must be small? Sydney is huge so I wouldn't expect anyone but truck drivers to know it thoroughly. Taxi's here always take you the long too the cunts.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

I'm not sure I want to see US cities look like developing countries, it would make sense for downtown districts and sporting events. We have rickshaw cyclists, and those calve hippy monsters would probably strike and burn kekes like skamp burns his knees on the rug wrestling jigsaw w/ the bonus t-rex arm attachments.

'

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Sydney is huge so I wouldn't expect anyone but truck drivers to know it thoroughly. Taxi's here always take you the long too the cunts.

I knew Sydney was big, I didn't know it was that big.

Banned

Lol population wise it's not huge but it's spread out a long way so it's huge to drive around in especially with outdated infrastructure.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

A friend of mine from australia, who's ironically gayer than christmas, was telling me that australian government restricts how much of australia people can use to build houses/live in, so everyone is kinda confided to cities and near by towns.

wtf is up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I'm not sure I want to see US cities look like developing countries, it would make sense for downtown districts and sporting events. We have rickshaw cyclists, and those calve hippy monsters would probably strike and burn kekes like skamp burns his knees on the rug wrestling jigsaw w/ the bonus t-rex arm attachments.
    hahahah
    maybe
    The convenience of having these things around beats any form of short distances public transport I can think of. 2 dollars and you're on the other side of downtown.
    Last edited by TSA; 07-22-2016 at 01:17 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    A friend of mine from australia, who's ironically gayer than christmas, was telling me that australian government restricts how much of australia people can use to build houses/live in, so everyone is kinda confided to cities and near by towns.

wtf is up with that?
    It varies from state to state but I think it comes down to local councils and what they enforce. Different local councils have different rules and there's some dumb shit like the height of the property and the width and how close it is to the road. So you can't just build this huge mansion in a suburban area for some reason. You're restricted on heaps of shit in certain areas and in some places it actually has to look good lol people are mostly confined to the city because our transport is woeful and the majority of the work is that way. The trains are terrible, the roads are terrible and of course the rent is high and the property value is sky high. The median house value is $1m while the average wage is $50k.

Basically when you want to build a house you need to propose it to the council first and I think the local residents can go to the council meeting and voice their opposition to it and try get it banned in certain cases. In my area in the street behind mine there's two houses being built to be used as boarding homes and the people living next door and across the road etc have been campaigning against it lol they sending us letters and pamphlets all this shit how it's going to destroy the neighbourhood parking.

But this pretty much applies to regular people. If you're a big property developer you just slip the council or state planner whatever they are called some money and you're good to go. They were caught out a few years ago being corrupt. You can't do anything here without it being overly regulated in some way.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

2 dollars and you're on the other side of downtown.
    That $2 dollar bill could go a long way, like buying a grape swisher or a goya soft drink in Bodega Ironman is terrified to enter.

Or a Chinese made, Make America Great Again hat.

Banned

What's Skampoe picking his clients up in?

I guarantee there is some sort of Puerto Rican flag hanging from the rear view. I'd say he might have a Virgin Mary statue but I dunno if he worships the wutang religion.

There a lot to be said about the Uber job creation thing. I think Uber is the idea of the decade. It got Skampoe out of his wifes attic breaking her antiques with a flee market sword drapped in T-shirt turbans and into an enterprising alternative to traditional employment

I've never had a bad uber ride, all the conversations have been great and you meet some really interesting people. Of course the government and old people are trying to kill it with their judicious bureaucratic bullshit but it reminds me of the music industry fighting Napster back in the day. If regulation would get off people's dicks more great ideas like this would come through. This is what the republican party should actually be advocating if it wasn't an ethnic militia.
    Lmaooooo

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

skampoe, doesn't uber have a limit on the amount of duct tape a vehicle can have on it? do you still have that microwave on the dashboard? if so, hook me up with a hot pocket when i request a ride