Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz, how do you feel about this?

Peace CT

Unless there is an announcement about this album being released to the public then any thread should just be straight disregarded. Read a book about this? What's Ringz next project? All nonsense at this point. Peace

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

It's actually an incredible book. Dont think our publishers would put out any ol' book.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

is it true Bronze has a beat on OUTIS ?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

When is II dropping?

Can any Jehovah Witnesses be down with Cilvaringz?

I'll read the book cuz I found all of the OUATIS stuff very intriguing. but it would be a nice gesture to the fans if the book price was kept low seeing how most fans were disappointed with how the OUATIS sale went down. then again we don't know what the book deal entails financially. the publisher needs to make a buck too

cilvaringz, has it already been decided whether the book will also be available as an e-book?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    I'll read the book cuz I found all of the OUATIS stuff very intriguing. but it would be a nice gesture to the fans if the book price was kept low seeing how most fans were disappointed with how the OUATIS sale went down. then again we don't know what the book deal entails financially. the publisher needs to make a buck too

cilvaringz, has it already been decided whether the book will also be available as an e-book?
    word on the street is that it will be a museum piece

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

haha I'm sensing some tension
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

Idc what ringz says.

He conned all us on here about this album. Asked us who WE wanted on it. Showed snippets and beats on the album and instead of coming thru and giving hip hop a great album he sold out. Text book definition. Hip hop was for the poor growing up and coming together and ringz made it something for the rich. He can respond and say whatever he wants but he lied to all of us, lied to the clan and mislead them to drop verses for a clan album they didnt know wouod exist and in turn made himself look like a fool to everyone in the hip hop community. I just had a discussion with my boys in staten island yesterday at a bbq about this album and i told them i post here and whag ringz did. The consesus is FUCK cilvaringz for that.

Congrats, noone likes you. You are a rich boy snake. The exact DEVIL that was described in hip hop for ages.

I supported you for years. Bought your projects. Ill burn ya shit just to break it next time. Hip hop font fuck with you and never will. Meth called you a snake on hot 97. I hope the clan never works with you again for pulling your shit.

The irony of you crying about remedy and causing strife only to do something similar to the group we all love. You ARE are glorified groupie with ya families money and you will never make a dent in hip hop. Brag about your guiness book shit, hip hop dont care. Just you and ya whiteboy friends. Go buy rza more lobster tails and dont even post here no more. Without the clan and this forum you have no outlet and noone will ever care to hear from you again.

May god take mercy on ya devil soul. I should have seen it coming from a european devil like yourself but i gave you the benefit of the doubt. You aint hip hop and never will be. You are nothing to real wu fans who even know who you are anymore.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 07-03-2016 at 07:13 PM.

Lolz

happy 4th of july, cilvaringz

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    Idc what ringz says.

He conned all us on here about this album. Asked us who WE wanted on it. Showed snippets and beats on the album and instead of coming thru and giving hip hop a great album he sold out. Text book definition. Hip hop was for the poor growing up and coming together and ringz made it something for the rich. He can respond and say whatever he wants but he lied to all of us, lied to the clan and mislead them to drop verses for a clan album they didnt know wouod exist and in turn made himself look like a fool to everyone in the hip hop community. I just had a discussion with my boys in staten island yesterday at a bbq about this album and i told them i post here and whag ringz did. The consesus is FUCK cilvaringz for that.

Congrats, noone likes you. You are a rich boy snake. The exact DEVIL that was described in hip hop for ages.

I supported you for years. Bought your projects. Ill burn ya shit just to break it next time. Hip hop font fuck with you and never will. Meth called you a snake on hot 97. I hope the clan never works with you again for pulling your shit.

The irony of you crying about remedy and causing strife only to do something similar to the group we all love. You ARE are glorified groupie with ya families money and you will never make a dent in hip hop. Brag about your guiness book shit, hip hop dont care. Just you and ya whiteboy friends. Go buy rza more lobster tails and dont even post here no more. Without the clan and this forum you have no outlet and noone will ever care to hear from you again.

May god take mercy on ya devil soul. I should have seen it coming from a european devil like yourself but i gave you the benefit of the doubt. You aint hip hop and never will be. You are nothing to real wu fans who even know who you are anymore.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    So the 13 minutes Rolling Stone wrote about hearing at the MoMA was what? Oh yeah let me guess, we sold Martin an empty CD and told him to imagine the music. some of you man...

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Damn, I've become a barbecue topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Damn, I've become a barbecue topic.
    spring 2017 wucorp kebab fest

litt lord Ringz declaiming key passages from 'The Morrocan Switcharoo : How Art Saved The Wu'. a sharply dressed string quartet softly performs 'Michael Forever (Wacko Tablo)' in the background as art vandelay & rza solemnly wank each other off, ushering in a new era for the wu that now welcomes the likes of future, that panda guy and the young thug. a flustered nicky tooch then hands artie the keys of the city for his heroic updating of the wu concert calender. for some backwaters around the world artie's non stop first poast editing has been their only tourist promo in years. behold the pale ass cheeks and the oily olive as they fist bump. soons sports small talk ensues - how bout them penguins huh?

mef hiding in the bushes, throwing curare darts at random attendants. thank yakub! brock (who sent dude the invite?) is blocking the way, thus inadvertantly saving the lives of trillogic & forensikz - you know we'll be needing these dudes for clean up duty early in the morning

skampoe eating like he's at the homeless shelter while wifey dirty dances with a turnt up robbeh, who's got dat rican flag draped on his head in true ghost/badbadnotgood fashion. charlesjones' dad passing dental floss around to select wu chamber poasters who are still grinding their teeth over OUATIS. gravey whispering to cj's pops 'we need to have a serious convo about your parenting skills'

a particularly cheerful jasp entertaining little killbot & the other rugrats in his mayo stained clown suit while noel's chatting up the milfs. food for thought taking down everybody's contact info in the backyard, sporadically leaving for the bathroom so he can phone his global goon squad - you know everybody's place is gonna get robbed today

don't leave just yet, go see rae at the photo booth and have your pic taken for posterity. shadynasty quietly slips his mixtape in ol' grizzly's oversized wallys as Stoner nods approvingly

damn is that robocop ironman gate crashing just to show off his hype new ride? homie, best be careful, charlesjones is finna strip that car for parts

we got none other than media mogul TSA reporting on the spot, broadcasting that shit live on wucorp tv, raaddr van providing in depth analysis in the studio as the livefeed makes its way thru the ether

too bad shieted left before we put the remains of holo's first style on the BBQ.

halcyon days
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-05-2016 at 01:32 AM.
    Retired.