Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when you show shallow women their privilege

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    lmfaooooooo!
    Retired.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Haha I like the first video. But the question is: Who's fault is it? Who puts these bitches on a pedestal because they look good? Who worships them because they flirt and have their tits out? Who makes these non-contributors to society get ahead with free drinks, money as gifts, cars for fun?

Men created these beasts. Men are the weak ones who can't control themselves. Men are the ones who value pussy more than anything in the world. Men are the ones who make good looking dumb bitches get what they want so men can't complain about it.

Men give their attention away too easily. Men don't value their own time and give it away for free. Men have no values besides pussy. Men are weak and get exploited. There's honestly nothing weaker and more pathetic than being a slave to pussy.

Men fall for the traps time and time again. Big L said it best "I wouldn't give a chick 10 cents to put cheese on a whopper"

Men absolutely do not need women in any way shape or form. But imagine if the men going their own way movement suddenly became mainstream? A LOT of bitches out there would be struggling big time. What the fuck would they do? They only get ahead because suckers pay for shit in the hope of sex or in some cases just to kiss feet.

Women are shallow because so many men are pussies. You're the bread winner and the success of society, fucking act like it.
    Adam's Rib