Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when you show shallow women their privilege

Default when you show shallow women their privilege

Great video

great channel

Banned

Haha I like the first video. But the question is: Who's fault is it? Who puts these bitches on a pedestal because they look good? Who worships them because they flirt and have their tits out? Who makes these non-contributors to society get ahead with free drinks, money as gifts, cars for fun?

Men created these beasts. Men are the weak ones who can't control themselves. Men are the ones who value pussy more than anything in the world. Men are the ones who make good looking dumb bitches get what they want so men can't complain about it.

Men give their attention away too easily. Men don't value their own time and give it away for free. Men have no values besides pussy. Men are weak and get exploited. There's honestly nothing weaker and more pathetic than being a slave to pussy.

Men fall for the traps time and time again. Big L said it best "I wouldn't give a chick 10 cents to put cheese on a whopper"

Men absolutely do not need women in any way shape or form. But imagine if the men going their own way movement suddenly became mainstream? A LOT of bitches out there would be struggling big time. What the fuck would they do? They only get ahead because suckers pay for shit in the hope of sex or in some cases just to kiss feet.

I was watching a preview on espn to the NBA game 7 final and all Stephen A Smith could do was talk about how beautiful Curry and Lebron's wives were. So? Who cares? How's that important to anything? Why are they being praised because they look good? What actual achievements do they have besides one of them being a dumb cunt on Twitter?

Women are shallow because so many men are pussies. You're the bread winner and the success of society, fucking act like it.
    Last edited by The Hound; 06-30-2016 at 08:16 AM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Haha I like the first video. But the question is: Who's fault is it? Who puts these bitches on a pedestal because they look good? Who worships them because they flirt and have their tits out? Who makes these non-contributors to society get ahead with free drinks, money as gifts, cars for fun?

Men created these beasts. Men are the weak ones who can't control themselves. Men are the ones who value pussy more than anything in the world. Men are the ones who make good looking dumb bitches get what they want so men can't complain about it.

Men give their attention away too easily. Men don't value their own time and give it away for free. Men have no values besides pussy. Men are weak and get exploited. There's honestly nothing weaker and more pathetic than being a slave to pussy.

Men fall for the traps time and time again. Big L said it best "I wouldn't give a chick 10 cents to put cheese on a whopper"

Men absolutely do not need women in any way shape or form. But imagine if the men going their own way movement suddenly became mainstream? A LOT of bitches out there would be struggling big time. What the fuck would they do? They only get ahead because suckers pay for shit in the hope of sex or in some cases just to kiss feet.

I was watching a preview on espn to the NBA game 7 final and all Stephen A Smith could do was talk about how beautiful Curry and Lebron's wives were. So? Who cares? How's that important to anything? Why are they being praised because they look good? What actual achievements do they have besides one of them being a dumb cunt on Twitter?

Women are shallow because so many men are pussies. You're the bread winner and the success of society, fucking act like it.

i hate to say this but this is absolutely fact

i dont know how many times ive told dudes who end up getting thrown to the curb by brainless sluts not to over hype them, the simple concept of , she eats ,sleeps and shits just like you eludes some of these dudes as soon as they see anything painted with brickloads of make up to disguise who they really are. Half of these chicks are usually basic brainless maggots once the make up comes off and they really have to deal with a man on a logical level but truthfully, they keep getting a pass because dudes are too weak for make up and an ass...sad really

{>____<}

Men don't value their own time and give it away for free. Men have no values besides pussy.
    It called making an investment. Yes, some men only want sex and some women want money in return. Maybe you're just generalizing but a lot of men I know are married and have kids.

Men are weak

Men absolutely do not need women in any way shape or form.
    I disagree for obvious reasons. No, this has nothing to do with sex and food. I can cook, clean, pay my own bills, fix my own car, etc. I am very stable. Men aren't wired to live alone. We'd like to have someone special in our lives long-term. Yes, people get divorced (mostly regarding money) and others stay happily married.

If you say to yourself that you don't NEED a woman for anything, then you're completely wrong.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i hate to say this but this is absolutely fact

i dont know how many times ive told dudes who end up getting thrown to the curb by brainless sluts not to over hype them, the simple concept of , she eats ,sleeps and shits just like you eludes some of these dudes as soon as they see anything painted with brickloads of make up to disguise who they really are. Half of these chicks are usually basic brainless maggots once the make up comes off and they really have to deal with a man on a logical level but truthfully, they keep getting a pass because dudes are too weak for make up and an ass...sad really
    I will agree that some women shouldn't be approached or talked too regardless how "good" they look. It's 2016. It's all about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat (what is this anyway? Too lazy to Google it), drugs, and Trap Rap. Facebook models and their 1,000+ friends and followers. That's the chick I wouldn't want around me for obvious reasons.

At the end of the day, it's all a gamble. Whether you meet her at a club, library, your job, online, or even the grocery store, you'll see what she's all about once you've gotten to know her.

They only get ahead because suckers pay for shit in the hope of sex or in some cases just to kiss feet.
    Really enjoyed that post and Mega lolzed @ the above quote.

Didn't check vids but will try to remember to another thyme.

But yeah, sloth's post was pretty spot on. I actually find myself being cuntish and dismissive of a lot of good looking (or worse yet and much more common, average girls who THINK they're hot shit) females because it disgusts me so much how most guys kiss their arses.

It's kind of unfair but it is extremely rare for me to reflect on it and think 'that was unfair, she actually might have been a decent girl'. It does happen tho. Usually I'll know the moment I see a girl if she is worth a shit or not. It's often in the way they react to you looking at them. Or acting like they're not taking notice of whether you're looking at them or not.

Vids seem to have been deleted.

^^the bilderberg group doesn't want you to know how you can control your hoes
    Retired.

{>____<}

NOTE: The person who uploaded the video closed his account.

thats weird, he had a great thing going there, im willing to bet feminists and liberals flagged all his , its a shame

{>____<}

^I'm willing to bet that's what happened.

'

I like how she pulled her phone out and started filming, like her behavior was somehow justified.

Uber and Lyft drivers have every right to kick you out of their vehicles, no matter how trivial the issue.