Thread: Me

Wink Me

I JUST WANT TO SAY THE PAST AND I M NOT REAL (I FEEL )

I feel some crazy ish today kind of weird hi always yes i say hello like a piano trying to see how i can tune my guitar oh man rocks i got it yea right i see but can never play smooth guitar whats up you all to finally just walk back pack no skates or skateboard but yes i do i have two feet too much so to finally wake and just sleep if tired run block stay get back soccer ? no i miss one but wonder who and what she has been havent been in here but i wonder what all is up ? so blank right now i feel as though clouds move like as if a storm hit the West Coast and now is in the East Coast Rain i wish really ? man i have to sweep finding out what ball is ? going go sit stay just here me U S yes the many who wants to write like a pencil or hands fingers ! maybe some songs if something cool whoa thanks some fellow yes a me just wanted to say that and keep ssying it no whoa man the real ish no not me care to smoke ? nothing much just here yea so what u been doing? retired just here chllin as a freezer with no phone calls i think im a cartoon and my head is about to explode no its just a balloon flying up whereever it ends so high i feel i can reach but then gets to mixed up and bam i cant and its never gone but it is as quiet as night or day man say what the p h u want to say so im here yes surrounded by writers so quiet ur in some sort of rhythms that talk and say french gee voo pay ? i wish i knew french one person i knew i was rude to my fault ! fall get up run fun yes who knows somehow i love or like to be fast or just be skilled to the many who really do i aint shit and Doggystyle is the ish no who says this alone ?
    Trip

hello sizzy

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Glad ur posting stay active
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Hello Check !
    Trip

Thanks Father and Dangerous !
    Trip

peace sizzy!
    Retired.

Peace LEE ! i 've been looking but i havent posted im at work i cant see the stuff in there i could but i really cant here; its not like blocked but its a risk
    Trip