Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SickJacken PSYCHODELIC

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    ^^ Let me know what you think fam. Jack is a real cool guy, real humble and happy to talk to me for well over an hour.

The Muggs/Jacken album is one of my all time favourites so when I interviewed Muggs and Jack I had to drop a lot of questions about it.

Can't wait for Psychodelic. I wonder when we'll get to hear the first track?

Peace!
    That was a great interview pal, that was me that left a comment on your blog by the way lol

You asked a lot of great questions. I was happy you asked the one about a new psycho realm album as I heard B Real talk about possibly reteaming with Jacken and Duke. I know Jacken don't like the idea of making a Psycho record without Duke but I would love to hear him and B Real do a full album together.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Don't sleep people! Peep it!

TERROR TAPES 2
    Last edited by shogun85; 07-17-2016 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    That was a great interview pal, that was me that left a comment on your blog by the way lol

You asked a lot of great questions. I was happy you asked the one about a new psycho realm album as I heard B Real talk about possibly reteaming with Jacken and Duke. I know Jacken don't like the idea of making a Psycho record without Duke but I would love to hear him and B Real do a full album together.

Cool, I didn't realise it was you that commented. Lol.

I'd love to see a new Psycho Realm album too... Jacken and B-Real on vocals and Duke could handle some of the production. Duke is dope with the beats!

Jack did mention he was looking to put out an album of unreleased Psycho Realm joints. I dare bet we will have already heard the majority of them though, if not all.

Would be dope to get an official release though.

Peace!

They talking about unreleased stuff since warstory 1 days. Its been to long. I have doubts that this will ever happen. And new psycho realm album would be sock as fuck, but i dont think it will ever happen and psycho realm needs paycho realm sound... i love all shit that Ss camp did but i think they kinda lost that real paycho ream sound, so imho it would better to leave psycho realm as a simbol of all movment. But Jacken and Breal colabo album would be such dope present for all soul assassassins / sick symphonies fans.

Any way Jacks album os finaly here, sptember, cant wait ! Its been a long wait, i have bog hopes for this record, he had hia time to make it perfect....

jacken dope af have be waiting to hear this

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post

I'd love to see a new Psycho Realm album too... Jacken and B-Real on vocals and Duke could handle some of the production. Duke is dope with the beats!

Jack did mention he was looking to put out an album of unreleased Psycho Realm joints. I dare bet we will have already heard the majority of them though, if not all.

Would be dope to get an official release though.

Peace!
    I have a bootleg of their unreleased stuff but yeah it would be great to get an official remasted version.

Quote Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
    They talking about unreleased stuff since warstory 1 days. Its been to long. I have doubts that this will ever happen. And new psycho realm album would be sock as fuck, but i dont think it will ever happen and psycho realm needs paycho realm sound... i love all shit that Ss camp did but i think they kinda lost that real paycho ream sound, so imho it would better to leave psycho realm as a simbol of all movment. But Jacken and Breal colabo album would be such dope present for all soul assassassins / sick symphonies fans.
    Yeah I kind of agree too but I think Sick Jacken has been doing it on purpose though. I think as a solo artist he might just prefer his music to differ a bit from the PR stuff which is cool with me but he does like to sprinkle a bit of that PR sound every now and again

case in point

I can understand his apprehension to make a Psycho record without Duke on the mic but he's at least able to contribute on production. In anycase it wouldn't have to be a full on Psycho Realm record but a collabo with B Real would be dope

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Availible to preorder. But still no tracklist no guests. Strange.

PRODIGAL SUN

Finally got around to listening to this album.

Dug these 3 tracks.

Cutlass Supreme 21:51

Rampart Throwback (featuring: Cynic & Eggroll) 26:05 ... the change in tempo is dope.

Love 90% of the album, replay it alot.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post
    Excellent, always liked this dude

PRODIGAL SUN

This was my personal favourite album of 2016. Nothing else even came close imo.

Still listen to this at least a couple of times every week. Not a weak track on the whole album. I'm glad Jacken took his time with this one, it certainly shows, every beat is craaaaazy!!! Lyrics are next level dope! I love how he chopped up Dukes verse from Stone Garden and used it as the hook on Hells Bells!!

Favourite tracks are probably High Frequency, Heisenberg Skante, Brain Damage and Hells Bells, but there really isn't any weak tracks.

Peace!
    Last edited by Pattch82; 05-04-2017 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Error

And don't forget the dope mixtape Jacken dropped with Everlast and Divine Styler...

This track is ridiculous!!!

Waiting for the next Jacken project already!!!!!!