Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The feminist man-hater film gets reviewed

Default The feminist man-hater film gets reviewed

LMFAO

The newspapers are giving this good reviews. I can't remember a film which was defended by the media so much.

I've read mostly bad reviews so far. I may watch it out of curiosity but i'm not expecting a great movie.

Yeah the media really did try to defend this one right up until the last moment. Everybody who could see a mile off that it was a bad idea was branded a sexist troll.

It might set a new trend for filmmakers putting their fingers in their ears and singing "I can't hear you". Its really a genius tactic if you can label the people that don't like your movie as sexist/racist/homophobic/whateverist and dismiss them out of hand.

Banned

I really hate that unfunny fat bitch

There's a lot of skinny wearing faggots praising this film. Says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    The newspapers are giving this good reviews. I can't remember a film which was defended by the media so much.
    Apparently there's a review embargo in the uk until it's officially released and they're being very selective on who can review, only people they trust who will rate it positively.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

fuck this movie still.
    Retired.

I like how all of the people defending this on feminist grounds are ignoring how regressive and stereotypical the black character is. Typical.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    I like how all of the people defending this on feminist grounds are ignoring how regressive and stereotypical the black character is. Typical.
    Feminism is a middle class white woman movement, nothing they complain about is real or relevant. When I still had Twitter there was a big thing about black women rejecting feminism, I think it was called black women in a white movement. Basically feminists have done nothing to help or support black, Hispanic, Asian etc women just over privileged middle class white bitches who are "tired of being objectified" and seeing how far they can push the envelope and get away with shit. You see their racist tendencies and feminist hypocrisy shine through but you call them out on it and the misogny card sticks

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

^Basically it's a bunch of women who call white men their oppressor, but really they are just envious of that position and want a seat at the table. Got it.

i agree, everything in the world is racist and I've encountered a lot of racist ghosts before. welcome back to the forum lord nose. is dr hurt another secondary of yours or is that your new name? melissa lost some weight lately, she be looking alright. maybe playboy soon?

Wrong again, Michelin man.

^Brock either reading the corp or a scale

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    Jesus Christ

Thank you !!

It makes me cringe to say the least

As far as good reviews for this film go, pretty sure Sony is out here greasing palms, wouldn't be the first time

^^written by a male 'journalist' wtf
    Retired.

These cats are duncecaps but mark my words..the box office numbers will do the talking, they seem to forget who frequents the cinemas

The reviews by critics just don't seem sincere. There are youtubers with their reviews up and they are telling a different story to what the critics are saying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    These cats are duncecaps but mark my words..the box office numbers will do the talking, they seem to forget who frequents the cinemas
    There was a report that says females make up the majority of cinema audiences in the US, something close to 60% and that movies should be tailored for women just like they're slowly being tailored for the Chinese with how big their market is.

This might just be a financial success with an IMDB rating of 4.4 lol

Wait until we get feminist terminator, the blues sisters, Wendy's World (Wayne's world) and Angelina Jolie starring as Toni Montana in scarface lol if this movie succeeds financially it'll be the start of feminist remakes

Quoting ≠ Agreement.