Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The feminist man-hater film gets reviewed

To recoup all the maketing and advertising costs apparantly it will need to make 300 million.

Only something like 53 percent of people who went were women. So they sold this as a feminist movie and aimed it at women and most women didn't even want to see it. Most of the fans of the original were male anyway. Sugh a fail.

Director is a faggot

Banned

That means 47% who saw it are faggots. I've noticed its men defending the film too. Pussies
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^I'm pretty sure that's HeAt and Fatherslime I can see on the back row.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

To recoup all the maketing and advertising costs apparantly it will need to make 300 million.
    yeah that sounds way more accurate, i bet the movie budget was the 140ish mil and then they went super hard with advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Nose Kid View Post
    ^I'm pretty sure that's HeAt and Fatherslime I can see on the back row.

-

LOL@StonerSloth hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You made me laugh dissing Melissa Mccarthy and her movies are all the same LOL. She tries too hard to be funny. Leslie Jones who's the ugly black woman in Ghostbusters had a article recently on Yahoo.com that said she was pissed off at all the hateful comments she's gotten from people on her Twitter account hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why she's surprised about that because she's ugly LOL. Her Allstate insurance commercial makes me laugh when she pulls up in her car next to a white man. She said to him, you want my number? He looked at her like she was crazy and he ignored her hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I don't support racism but she really does look like a gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    I don't support racism but she really does look like a gorilla
    lol

maybe......but i think we can all agree shes ugly as sin. I know theres a few of you animals that would still hit that. Charles would be up on those toes!lol

i would never hit it . i dont care how drunk i was

-

LOL@Dr Simon Hurt and Wutangf hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I would never have sex with her. She was in Lottery Ticket movie with Little Bow Wow, Brandon Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Mike Epps, Teairra Mari and Ice Cube. She was friends with Jason Weaver and 2 other black guys that were friends of Little Bow Wow and Brandon. In one scene, Leslie, Jason and the 2 black guys that she was friends with were at a restaurant and she was stealing the silverware and putting them in her purse LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

True hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

lmao
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 07-27-2016 at 02:31 PM.

- The developers of the official Ghostbusters video game have gone bankrupt just three days after the game was released, it has been revealed.

Fireforge Games, the development studio behind the video game, filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy with debts of up to $12 million, Kotaku has revealed.

The game was reportedly developed in under 8 months and has received a dismal Metacritic score of just 31/100.

salad > feminazi reboot

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    - the developers of the official ghostbusters video game have gone bankrupt just three days after the game was released, it has been revealed.

Fireforge games, the development studio behind the video game, filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy with debts of up to $12 million, kotaku has revealed.

The game was reportedly developed in under 8 months and has received a dismal metacritic score of just 31/100.
    lmfao