Thread: Bad Boy 20th anniversary 5-disc box set

Default Bad Boy 20th anniversary 5-disc box set

TRACKLIST : https://www.amazon.com/Entertainment...eea50ae7fc9346
    all tracks have been remastered (again?) but to my ears I don't think it would make much of a difference. audiophiles might go crazy over this though?

INFO (from hiphopdx) :

If you thought the reunion tour wasn’t enough to celebrate 20 years of Bad Boy Entertainment, how about a five-disc, 80-track set to add to your collection?

Puff Daddy’s label announced the Bad Boy 20th Anniversary box through Billboard to celebrate 20 years of Bad Boy’s existence.

“Bad Boy helped make Hip Hop what it is today — and this collection highlights all the music, history and vision that made Bad Boy number 1.” Diddy said in a statement to the publication. “We wanted to thank our fans, celebrate the music, the people, and the Bad Boy lifestyle that have defined the past two decades. We’ve always made music that makes the people dance; this collection does all that and more, and it is a celebration of all things Bad Boy.”

The set drops August 12 and includes music from Puffy, The Notorious B.I.G. and more. Members throughout the years have included Lil Kim, The LOX, Ma$e and more recently, French Montana, Machine Gun Kelly and Janelle Monae. Bad Boy 20th Anniversary is said to include a 64-page booklet of Bad Boy’s history written by journalist Michael A. Gonzales.

Puff Daddy inked a deal to bring Bad Boy to Epic Records in October, and the family sets out on tour starting in August. The group performed at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn for what would’ve been Biggie’s 44th birthday. The concert featured guest appearances from Jay Z and Mary J. Blige.

The Bad Boy 20th Anniversary set is available for pre-order at Amazon and iTunes for $49.99.
    Retired.

Banned

If there's a vinyl box set I'd get it
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I wasn't even aware that Bad Boy was still active as a label lol

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man