Thread: Ratchet white chicks

Default Ratchet white chicks

What's with this special breed of charlatan, how does a sane person who's dad is probably a reputable attorney turn into bottom of the barrel garbage that likes dope boy penis and throws the word nigga around like its a ping pong game ?they over do the hood act , what's with these broads? Someone explain it to me

cause her dad probably isn't an attorney

be sure to monitor that FB page after the pump n dump
    Retired.

Banned

Boredom. They have everything going their way their entire life, they've never been through a hard day, theyve never felt a struggle, they've never felt fear or danger, and the other people in the same situation as them that make up their social circle are the same and it's all boring. So they subconsciously are attracted to the opposite of their situation. Where as before people treated them like a princess and rolled out the red carpet for them, now they're sucking 10 dicks a night on command and eating dog food because it satisfies their absence of any real achievement in life. I knew a chick who was friends with my cousin from the rich part of town that had everything handed to her she started fucking with an Arab guy from my way and now she's a Coke dealers whore lol too bored.

Chris Brown is the same. He fucks with gang banging because he's so rich he's bored.
    Last edited by The Hound; 07-12-2016 at 06:46 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

further proof Chris Brown is a hoe
    Retired.

Banned

Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

everyone's making great points here, and about Chris brown,i think its also a physchological thing. i think being vilified by the media and the general public basically pushed him towards the dark side of things, its kinda one of those situations where the system or social atmosphere basically creates a persona for you and you just go with it

he is a douche though

idk if it's the media. I think Lee is right, he's a hoe. The system created a persona for him of being a lovable humble good dancer in the mid 2000s, one he got autonomy from cannibalizing Rhianna, he showed that he was actually a low key hoe the whole time.

We have to realize that a lot of the dudes that act like hoes are pure hoes without pussies. They reason like hoes. A hoe could be prosperous in all things, but choses to instead be a hoe and can't help it, this is what makes them a hoe. You'll see a girl that looks better than Beyonce, who thinks she's 'getting money' by stripping or calling dudes for money. Meanwhile not realizing Beyonce is getting the money she does because she looks good and dances. The hoe can get half of that (250 million) just by looking good and not dancing. But she's a hoe and can't process that level of strenf.

That's why there's no jew hoes. They like actual money too much. A hoe just wants to hoe. There are 100s of hoes on instagram with very cut bodies that 'work out'. If the hoe put herself on a DVD and sold it for 12 dollars, she could easily be a millionaire...hoe you already have 100K followers, 10% of that can change your life.

But she's a hoe and just wants rappers to 'slide in their dms'. That's all a hoe needs, validation. That's Chris Brown and many hip hop entertainers. Jay-Z isn't a hoe, and look at is life. Beanie Sigel is a hoe, look at his. Jay-Z isn't mad at anyone for not being loyal to him. Beanie is. Michael Jackson was a billionaire. Chris Brown is trying to be Ty Dolla $ign. Hoe.

Banned

Any bitch that gets naked on the Internet for free is fucking stupid. There's people out there like Charles Jones who pay top dollar to see some toes and they give it away for free lol years ago on Twitter this cam girl told me how not only do people pay to see them get naked live but they set up a list on Amazon and dudes buy them shit that they want, yet you see these hoes doing it all for a RT and a favourite the whores are smart, why fuck for free when you can get paid? There was an interview of an English whore who works in Sydney where she said she can make up to $10k a WEEK from fucking 1-3 guys, yet better looking hoes become groupies for free lol

Anyway, here's a good example of an over privileged and sheltered rich bitch that got in to the wrong life. 100% she was sucking dick and getting tossed around by junkies for the next meth hit instead of being rich as fuck and being well off for eternity.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/harriet-wran...13-gq5c8r.html
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I heard and interview where a stripper said the money is leaving the industry because the girls keep posting nudes online so ppl don't care about seeing them live. Then when celebrities come the fuck them more or not so the celebrities don't spend money the way they used to cause they strippers are thirsty. Hoes can't sustain industries. It's impossible

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    What's with this special breed of charlatan, how does a sane person who's dad is probably a reputable attorney turn into bottom of the barrel garbage that likes dope boy penis and throws the word nigga around like its a ping pong game ?they over do the hood act , what's with these broads? Someone explain it to me
    They're allowed to do it and people in the inner city accept it. Normally, white women who're like this will receive the most attention and praise, which is why no one says anything negative about it. Black chicks will tag along and men will try to get in.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.