Thread: Shadowboxing, when I heard you on the ra-di-o! - LL 1990 - great line.

courage under fire War and Peace's Avatar
    walking through the valley of the shadow of death

Default Shadowboxing, when I heard you on the ra-di-o! - LL 1990 - great line.

For some reason I played old LL all week. MSKYO and 14 Shots. Next week I'm playin Mr. Smith - I just needed some old boom bap. When I heard "Shadowboxing, when I heard you on the ra-di-o!" it took me back to back in the day, put a damn smile on my face - LL's the man.

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

-

Redman sampled a little bit of Mama Said Knock You Out on Time 4 Sum Aksion when LL Cool J said explosion. Das EFX also sampled a little bit of Mama Said Knock You Out on Hard Like A Criminal when LL said hard. Time 4 Sum Aksion and Hard Like A Criminal songs are classics. Only LL Cool J albums I listen to are Radio, Bigger And Deffer, Walking With A Panther, Mama Said Knock You Out, Mr Smith and The GOAT. The rest of his albums suck LOL. 14 Shots To The Dome has a few songs I like and NBA player Charles Oakley was in his Back Seat video. Charles is from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio and I like LL's cute Ethiopian woman in Back Seat video. I also love the cute lightskin black woman that was in LL's Loungin video.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Charles have you listened to zion i?

-

No I haven't. I've never heard of him.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I was just listening to LL Cool J's The Do Wop song from Bigger And Deffer album. He made me laugh when he said walked to the kitchen and ate some Corn Flakes hahahahahahahahahaha. I hate Corn Flakes and my parents forced me to eat that when I was a kid LOL. Oran Juice Jones mentioned Corn Flakes on In The Rain song when he said you without me like Corn Flakes without the milk hahahahahahahahahaha. This my world. You just a squirrel trying to get a nut LOL.