10. Kinda High Kinda Drunk
    11. For My Sistas
    12. Is This Me?
    13. A Thing Goin' On
    14. Bright As The Sun
    15. Recoup This
    16. The Revolution
    17. Get Up Get Down

I've always felt like this album gets dismissed or over look because of the immense popularity of the title track but this album had a lot of good cuts IMO and was more than just the Gangsta's Paradise song. If they had have kept that song on the Dangerous Minds soundtrack album only even though this album wouldn't have sold without it I think it might have received a bit more acclaim. The album does hold sentimental value to me though since I played the shit out of it as a kid when it was released so maybe I'm just remembering it better than it is.

I know that Charles Jones will come in here in a few years time talking about how the beats suck but there's some pretty nice g funk shit on here and a fair bit of social commentary going on too

Geto Highlites

Bright As The Sun

Is This Me?

The Revolution

Too Hot

Exercise Yo Game

Get Up Get Down

They're the songs I always liked. The only song I never liked on this was that 1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin New) that was wack and the rest are skipable but pretty nice LP overall

3/5
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Wack album hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. His first album It Takes A Thief sucks too LOL. He's a good rapper though. I like the samples he used on Fantastic Voyage by Lakeside, Mama I'm In Love With A Gangsta sampled The Isley Brothers Coolin Me Out and Can O Corn sampled Rufus and Chaka Khan's Everlasting Love. He sampled Kool And The Gang's Too Hot song which is the same name of his song on Gangsta's Paradise album. He did a video for Too Hot and James Taylor of Kool And The Gang sang the hook. I like the cute lightskin black woman Coolio was sleeping with in Too Hot video and black comedian AJ Johnson was in the video. He was rapper Eazy E in Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg's Dre Day video LOL. He was also in the classic movies Friday with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker, House Party 3 with rappers Kid and Play and Bernie Mac(RIP), How To Be A Player with Bill Bellamy, Mari Morrow(I want her and she's hot)and Bernie Mac and The Players Club with Ice Cube, Bernie Mac, Lisa Raye McCoy and Jamie Foxx.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

StonerSloth, did you know Coolio used to be with WC And The Madd Circle? He was on their first album Ain't A Damn Thing Changed that came out in 1991 and he rapped on their Quick Way Out song on Trespass soundtrack. I wonder why he wasn't on their 2nd album Curb Servin because there was another guy on the album cover wearing a black shirt who i've never seen.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

charles, thanks for replying to every single review in this spot. you're doing good work

-

Thanks.