Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Method Man Quits Social Media Over Picture Of His Wife

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Default Method Man Quits Social Media Over Picture Of His Wife

http://www.hiphopdx.com/news/id.3977...re-of-his-wife

The proverbial tumbleweeds on Method Man’s social media accounts have already begun to rustle along his timeline.

For more than 20 years, the separation between M-E-T-H-O-D Man and Clifford Smith has been clear: the former is weed-loving, lyrical Shaolin sword-wielding, part-time actor, party guy and the latter half is largely reserved with few details about his personal life being readily available to the public.

This includes his family: wife Tameka (married in 1999) and three children. While his wife never accompanies him on red carpets or blown out rap concerts, she became the subsequent fodder for headlines in 2006 when Wendy Williams made light of her breast cancer battle on-air.

“My wife is one of the strongest people on the planet,” Method Man told Rolling Stone during a 2006 interview. “I just want to make Wendy Williams aware of exactly what it felt like to be sitting in that hospital room, watching them pump this poison into the one you love.”

The Wu-Tang Clan legend’s efforts to protect his wife’s privacy have been largely successful up until today, July 26 when he was faced with publicly requesting the removal of an article bearing Mrs. Smith’s likeness in a photo. The article was published on the website of Farrah Gray, a self-proclaimed “Celebrity Entrepreneur” and “God-Made Millionaire,” who touted the post on social media with a headline that resembled something along the lines of “come see” a rare picture of Method Man’s wife.

“I’ll ask again could u Please take it down, if u [have] any decency in u. Please!,” Meth pleaded to no avail on Twitter. When he decided his efforts were in vain, he lashed out one good time before replacing his profile pic with an anti-troll face and dissing the entire lot of them.

“I guess follows n likes are more important than tastefulness and decency.. Smh,” he said before adding, “I’m done with social media until further notice… I’ve lost faith in human decency and I will not feed the trolls any longer. Fuck u all.”

In the meantime, Fans who want interaction with the Wu-Tang member will have to turn on the TV and/or head to the movies. Earlier this year, Method Man appeared in the action-comedy film Keanu alongside Comedy Central titans Key & Peele and is currently shooting Future World, with an ensemble cast that includes James Franco, Lucy Liu and Snoop Dogg.

Method Man’s final tweets (for now) can be seen below.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Banned

Lol what a bitch I doubt anybody care he quits Twitter and he will return anyway. I like how devoted he is to his wife while he slays groupies by the dozen lol he's always crying about something
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

This nigga is in the entertainment business, the fuck did he expect? smh
    Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Lol what a bitch I doubt anybody care he quits Twitter and he will return anyway. I like how devoted he is to his wife while he slays groupies by the dozen lol he's always crying about something
    E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.
    Last edited by Kutman; 07-28-2016 at 07:54 AM.

respect the dude trying to protect his privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by silent_whistler_uk View Post
    respect the dude trying to protect his privacy.

nada ignorante

^^what he said
    N.I.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Internet privacy dosent exist in 2016 brah
    We do it for the people.

that farah gray dude can be a bitch ass dude with his posts, its sad cause his dad was a great pan africanist....khalid muhammed is prolly rolling in his grave

Who gives a fuck about social media anyway these days?

He must have a good reason because otherwise I don't see the point of trying to hide her so badly. And yes this is what you can expect when you're a public figure.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

I've never seen his wife. Is she cute? She must be ugly if he don't want his fans to see her LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Some of you here are the most miserable piece of shit i've ever seen.

No respect

Veteran Member

I've never seen his wife. Is she cute? She must be ugly if he don't want his fans to see her LOL.
    His wife is suffering from some sort of cancer and you ppl want to make mince meat outta it?
    Allow him to protect his privacy, the fact that he is an entertainer doesn't mean all his life should be for public viewing
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    His wife is suffering from some sort of cancer and you ppl want to make mince meat outta it?
    Allow him to protect his privacy, the fact that he is an entertainer doesn't mean all his life should be for public viewing

exactly

Why Hip Hop Should Stand Up Together & Support Method Man

this has become quite the controversy. khalid muhammad was racist af by the way.