Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2016 Summer Olympics

I find it incomprehensibly ridiculous how on the news they'll make a big issue about Australia not winning enough medals and compare our tally to past years, and make out like it's really unacceptable and a big problem that needs to be rectified, as if it actually matters even the slightest little fucking bit or is even remotely important.

not watched anything so far..

saw this meme earlier..

haters gone hate (ie shadynasty)

Paul Wall Wants To Give Gold Grills To All Team USA Olympic Medal Winners

According to TMZ, Houston rapper Paul Wall, the man responsible for 2005’s No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 hit “Grillz,” is taking his generosity to a whole other level by offering every single gold, silver or bronze medal winner a gold grill in celebration of their impressive victories at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.

Wall and his partner Johnny Dang have been slanging gold grills for years now, as part of their high-end gold grill business, Johnny Dang & Co. Sporting a grill of any kind is often a symbol of stature in Houston culture and are worn with pride. The grills being offered to the medal winners are customized with the Olympic logo and ‘Rio 2016’ written across the front.

In a statement given to TMZ Sports, Dang said the offer is good for every U.S. medal winner, from Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte to Katie Ledecky, and the men’s and women’s basketball squads.

The original letter read, “Dear 2016 Olympians, We are proud to watch you representing for US while you compete in Rio. To commemorate and congratulate the Gold, Silver and Bronze medal winners, we at Johnny Dang & Co. Houston would like to offer you all a free gold grill. Please enjoy your tremendous accomplishment, and contact us at your earliest convenience to receive your free gold grill. Much love and Congratulations! Sincerely yours, @TVJohnny, @PaulWallbaby, and @DiamondBoyz713.”

I'm calling bullshit on Paul 'I sit down like a chair' Wall's little publicity stunt. he'd go broke over this lol
    Retired.

^^did thieving Brazilians disrobe him?
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

http://uk.businessinsider.com/us-oly...14-1?r=US&IR=T

lol i wonder what california would be like if it competed as a country. i just looked up its population. its got 40 million people roughly which would be small compared to the mega nations winning all the medals but itd still probably do extremely well against them lol

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Republic

it urns out it was a country for 25 days lol

NON-IGS

Craziness
    Trip

Texas would have been in the top 5 for metal counts if it was it's own country.

also, Lee Towers, Paul Wall is rich AF. He has a lot of businesses here in Houston and just bought a building. most of the known Houston rappers are really rich and have more karats than bugs bunny's lunch. TV Johnny bought a building as well and has a giant poster of his hideous mug on the side of it. He now spends his time as a rich bat

LMAO @ that pic

I assumed Paul Wall was semi broke cuz his last few albums were released independently
    Retired.