Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Summer Olympics

{>____<}

Meanwhile, the police are shooting protesters with rubber bullets. A ten year old was hit the other day. They have a President who's incompetent, a very high unemployment rate (the Olympic games created jobs during construction) , large cases of Zika babies, and the list goes on. Brazil most likely will be bailed out.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post

Also, the stadiums will be there collecting dust. Beijing (2008 Summer games. Classic games btw) is a good example.

Also, during the parade of countries, I did not noticed one ugly chick from Africa and the middle east. I have to say that the women in the African countries were nice, especially west, north, and east Africa. Makes me think.
    African girls are consistently fine AF and reasonable. But yeah that's what I mean. They build these facilities that they don't have the entertainment industry to maintain. If you build a stadium in the US, you'll be fine because there's enough commercial sports, and major musicians to make us of the facilities..but wtf will people gather to watch in Brazil year round? The US has musicians, football, basketball, baseball, NASCAR etc etc. How much soccer can people watch in Brazil to pay the lighting bill of a stadium?
    Last edited by TSA; 08-06-2016 at 02:52 PM.

'

It wouldn't be hard to utilize hundreds of existing facilities around the world and have participants at the beginning all fly into one stadium for the big gay opening, and then fly back after for the awards.

I guess politicians, architects and large construction firms can't turn down a chance to flaunt their dicks.

That makes sense. I know south Africa has 0 clue what to do with its World Cup dixxx because they even suck at soccer. Brazil is straight trash. I was watching the dry ass opening sequence, seemed like a ode to all the cultures they were actively fucking over to have the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    It wouldn't be hard to utilize hundreds of existing facilities around the world and have participants at the beginning all fly into one stadium for the big gay opening, and then fly back after for the awards.

I guess politicians, architects and large construction firms can't turn down a chance to flaunt their dicks.
    For the World cup two years ago Brazil built stadiums in cities which had no soccer teams or teams in the top divisions. They knew these stadiums wouldn't be used because there were no teams in those certain cities. Brazil could have easily used the stadiums it already had but FIFA wanted them to build new stadiums along with renovating existing stadiums. Thats how they get the right to host, they promise FIFA they will build new shit. Qatar will build the stadiums only to knock them down once the tournament is finished.

In London the facilities go unused, only now has a soccer team moved to play in the olympic stadium, but they have removed the running track something the people who organised the olympics said would never happen. Its just become another soccer stadium, so all that bullshit about creating a sporting legacy went out the window quickly.

The olympics just seems like an event for the rich nations to beat up on the poorer ones.

Banned

Yeah I don't think people really understand what a waste the olympics are until it happens in your city.

Meanwhile, the police are shooting protesters with rubber bullets. A ten year old was hit the other day. They have a President who's incompetent, a very high unemployment rate (the Olympic games created jobs during construction) , large cases of Zika babies, and the list goes on. Brazil most likely will be bailed out.
    Try and see the positive side you faggot. Those protesters deserve to die, who are these scummy people to disturb ironman's precious entertainment. Those people without jobs should volunteer to make your Olympic Games the best!

Nah seriously you're a piece of shit. You choose to "see the positive side" of people suffering for entertainment. A deluded, big dick tranny loving homo piece of shit. I hope a tranny gives you AIDS.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post

Try and see the positive side you faggot. Those protesters deserve to die, who are these scummy people to disturb ironman's precious entertainment. Those people without jobs should volunteer to make your Olympic Games the best!

Nah seriously you're a piece of shit. You choose to "see the positive side" of people suffering for entertainment. A deluded, big dick tranny loving homo piece of shit. I hope a tranny gives you AIDS.
    I fucking hate you now. You have admitted that you pick up hookers in the past so you are the one who probably has AIDS, you weak little aussie bitch! Now, you pissed me off you illiterate motherfucker! You have trouble reading, don't you? I never stated that the protesters are causing trouble. I understand why they're protesting, obviously. No wonder why your life sucks because you don't comprehend basic things, you short little-small-dick-bitch-tricking-bitch. You've even complained about the price of pussy going up, you trick. (You started this by spreading lies on me. So, I'm going to do a lot worse)

You're such a tool. You'll believe anything Art says about anyone and you'll jump the bandwagon to fit in. Where'd this tranny shit come from? Oh, you took Art's bullshit and ran with it. Damn, you're weak.

At this point, fuck you.

You don't have shit to say so shut the fuck up!

Lol Iron man has to be the most innocent nigga in America hahahaha. Dude doesn't see anything as seedy or questionable ever. It's like talking to Peter Pan lol. It's cool that you're optimistic, don't take it as a diss but nigga lol Brazils economy isn't down, its been blowing ass for alost 100 years now.

I think the whole world is over these big games that are sold as cultural events when they're really just way to make money for the company that owns them. This is nothing but government contract Black Friday and is equally ignorant and gay. Most of the world is a piece of shit like Brazil and regardless these counties still find 10 billion dollars to have droid dickin robot bitch from Estonia throw a javelin.

All this has done is reveal the details of how shitty Brazil and piss off Brazilians. Wtf is a tourist going to do for anyone? Buy a China made cup?

the belgian 4 x 200 swimming team has decided not to participate in any races even though obviously they qualified. there's been a huge argument between two of the swimmers and the coach can't get the team up and running anymore. wtf?

now the guys who started the fight are just focusing on their individual numbers (200m butterfly and 100m free)

you'd think they'd act professionally. as a team they had a good shot at reaching the finals - at least

bunch of cry babies. as useless as that regiment of lifeguards snoozing by the pool
    Retired.

^^ this morning the coach convinced the foursome to swim after all (there had been a huge shitstorm in the local media and backlash from our minister of sports). literally like hours before the contest. I can't believe the amateurism! they placed for the finals (as was more or less expected), only to attack each other in tv interviews afterwards. lol one of them said he was 'outright disgusted' and would stop swimming right after the Olympics and vowed to never go see a competition again

wouldn't surprise me if these guys started fighting for real jesus haha
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-09-2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Lol Iron man has to be the most innocent nigga in America hahahaha. Dude doesn't see anything as seedy or questionable ever. It's like talking to Peter Pan lol. It's cool that you're optimistic, don't take it as a diss but nigga lol Brazils economy isn't down, its been blowing ass for alost 100 years now.

I think the whole world is over these big games that are sold as cultural events when they're really just way to make money for the company that owns them. This is nothing but government contract Black Friday and is equally ignorant and gay. Most of the world is a piece of shit like Brazil and regardless these counties still find 10 billion dollars to have droid dickin robot bitch from Estonia throw a javelin.

All this has done is reveal the details of how shitty Brazil and piss off Brazilians. Wtf is a tourist going to do for anyone? Buy a China made cup?
    I get all of that. My thing is Sloth wished death on me based on a lie from someone. I have never wish death on anyone in my life. Seriously? You hope I die based on a lie from Art? I hate the both of them.

Anyway, back to the topic.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    ^^ this morning the coach convinced the foursome to swim after all (there had been a huge shitstorm in the local media and backlash from our minister of sports). literally like hours before the contest. I can't believe the amateurism! they placed for the finals (as was more or less expected), only to attack each other in tv interviews afterwards. lol one of them said he was 'outright disgusted' and would stop swimming right after the Olympics and vowed to never go see a competition again

wouldn't surprise me if these guys started fighting for real jesus haha
    This is stupid. You'd think people would work together in an event like this.

Banned

I fucking hate you now. You have admitted that you pick up hookers in the past so you are the one who probably has AIDS, you weak little aussie bitch! Now, you pissed me off you illiterate motherfucker! You have trouble reading, don't you? I never stated that the protesters are causing trouble. I understand why they're protesting, obviously. No wonder why your life sucks because you don't comprehend basic things, you short little-small-dick-bitch-tricking-bitch. You've even complained about the price of pussy going up, you trick. (You started this by spreading lies on me. So, I'm going to do a lot worse)

You're such a tool. You'll believe anything Art says about anyone and you'll jump the bandwagon to fit in. Where'd this tranny shit come from? Oh, you took Art's bullshit and ran with it. Damn, you're weak.

At this point, fuck you.

You don't have shit to say so shut the fuck up!

Got 'em!

{>____<}

Damn! Phelps!! Clos (Russian) was shadow boxing in front of Phelps and Clos didn't even medal. Clos looking stupid.