Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ordering from Bronze Nazareth directly?

Veteran Member

Default ordering from Bronze Nazareth directly?

Anyone ever order cds directly from Bronze, and if so, did you have any issues? I ordered the living daylights ep off Bandcamp like 2 months ago and never got it. Got one reply to an email I sent re the last kevlaar album, then no response from either bandcamp, paypal, or the other email.

A few years back I ordered thought for food 2 and was supposed to get some bonus stuff but never received it or got a reply to my emails

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I remember buying an album from him a while back. Think it was TFF 2
    Had no issues
    We do it for the people.

I also recently had the same issues with the same two albums you mention. I kept emailing him until he responded. Eventually I had an email saying they'd been shipped then they finally arrived 3 weeks later.

over the last few years I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Black Day In July. I got most of the stuff about three months after I'd ordered it
    Retired.

I've ordered lots of stuff from Bronze. Couple of times the shipping took some time, but eventually i got everything that i paid for.

Only time i've had issues with bandcamp is with fucking Soul Temple. Oh, and phillie & lord jessiah - crimeline chronicles physical copy never arrived.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Don't know how an artist of Bronze's popularity can mess up things like this. Not like he's shifting thousands of units a week and it's hard to keep track of the orders lol.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Veteran Member

yeah it's frustrating. The funny thing is, I got a response about ordering something else, and then I followed up with a question about my current order, and he said he would look into it asap...then crickets. I'll give it another few weeks and if I don't get a reply or my stuff I'll cancel through PayPal. Thanks for the feedback everyone

Peace CT

I have ordered a few things through these guys via band camp. Never an issue. Peace

I got my copy of Crickets on time. Signed by all.

Why are there references to Crickets? Is that Moon Crickets? I didn't know that project had anything to do with Bronze? Unless there's another Crickets project?

i remember ordering a copy of his waters of nazareth/blowgun single back in the day, received it no problems

Everything I've ordered I've received but the times they've taken to arrive has varied greatly. The biggest trouble I had was ordering Salute's album Diggstown. First time it arrived I was asked to pay import charges which was way more than the cd was worth so I refused and it was sent back. Two months later it showed up in the mail.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkatrix View Post
    Why are there references to Crickets? Is that Moon Crickets? I didn't know that project had anything to do with Bronze? Unless there's another Crickets project?
    I meant crickets like, I didn't hear shit (except crickets) but I'm glad I did because I was about to ask the fuck is a moon cricket...i didn't realize priest had another project recently, so it worked out because I get to go check out some new material (to me at least)

Veteran Member

Finally received living daylights yesterday...came in a clear plastic bag with the cd and cover art. Cd is scratched to shit. Hopefully it still works, but that is pretty ridiculous.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Lmao
    We do it for the people.