Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Put me on to some Killarmy

About 27 of those posts are about wutang, let alone killa army

nada ignorante

Killarmy,Sunz of Man & Gravediggaz is a must listen for all true Wu fans.
    N.I.

How you not listen to their albums before bruh

lol just never got around to it. I haven't sat down and listened to an album.
    I only know 2 songs where they're going the fuck off. I haven't listened to a lot of killa bees (though I would say they're the best i've heard)

haven't listened to Sunz of Man either.

well that's cool, just some new classic ish for you to enjoy - at least you've got something more than solid wu killa bee heat to get familiar with, while most of us are out here starving for brand new releases cuz we've played everything else to death. it's been an extremely quiet year for the wu and killa beez so far

when you do get around to listening to the full albums, I'd be interested in learning which out of the three albums Killarmy you liked best

enjoy that killarmy man

oh btw with regards to sunz of man. some of their best songs are the ones that were originally intended for their debut album but weren't on them cuz of various reasons now is not the time to go into. what I'm trying to say is look beyond just the two canon releases (Last Shall Be First & Saviorz Day) but definitely also check out First Testament, Last Testament and Elements. There's some overlap between these three cobbled together releases but they have some great songs on them - I even prefer them to their debut album as it was released personally
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I only know 2 songs where they're going the fuck off. I haven't listened to a lot of killa bees (though I would say they're the best i've heard)

his favorite artists are drake and yung thug, but has never listenend to killarmy and sunz of man? what a fake ass fan

LOL

Youve been here for 10 years bruh

Were you not in the wu chamber discussing killah beez before?

I listened to all this shit when I was in my 'listen to nothing else apart from wu' prob round the time I joined. Couldnt get enough or that shit at the time

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    LOL

Youve been here for 10 years bruh

Were you not in the wu chamber discussing killah beez before?

I listened to all this shit when I was in my 'listen to nothing else apart from wu' prob round the time I joined. Couldnt get enough or that shit at the time
    hahaha I knew everyone would think I'm retarded but i don't care like Charles Jones would say. I started listening to wutang later than most ppl on here (early-mid 2000s) so there was already a decade worth of shit I hadn't heard from 9ish members plus the stuff they were dropping at that time (The W, Blackout etc etc).By the time I was a full fan they had more or less fell off lol.

I heard uncontrolled substance for the first time (full) last year (i think).

Veteran Member

Killarmy catalogue is better than anything the wu released after "the W" and "supreme clientele". No excuses, go listen to the albums, stfu and give us your toughts.

nada ignorante

lol TSA knows he fucked up.
    N.I.

Veteran Member

I was a little confused myself, but didn't want to ask what everybody else was bound to ask, which was exactly what I was thinking :-)

Honestly I think Killarmy was the first Wu affiliated group I heard (Wu-Renegades), which got me searching for more Wu fam...I remember thinking why they got the Wu logo in their video? ? Then it was signing up on I guess newsgroups (anybody remember u-wu?), that started a mild obsession with checking out and buying everything wu related...

All of their group albums are good (although some of the flows are shaky- 9th, shogun, and islord in particular), but the production is consistently good on their group albums, some amazing shit on all three of them. 9th prince's first album "grandaddy flow" has good production, and 9th tries to get in the pocket, but his lyrics are pretty cringeworthy. I haven't listened to any of of 9th Prince or PR's solo albums since Tera Iz Him and that has to have been over 10 years.

As far as Sunz, I don't really think any of their group albums are that great but Heavy Mental is a classic.

Banned

First Shall Be Last is great
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Last shall be first is one of my fave albums of all time
    We do it for the people.