Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rapper "Ka" EXPOSED!

So the fuck what?

How is this "Exposing" anything?

Someone's personal life outside of the booth isn't mine or anyone else's business unless they choose to be open about it.

If this man loses his job over this article that would be a grave injustice.

And that's probably why the NYFD will end up terminating him, unfortunately.

Which I'm sure that's exactly what the scum sucker who wrote this article is hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

they're fucking with his livelihood smh
    Retired.

^Agreed.

Not cool in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

El-P Slams New York Post For Attack Piece On Ka

The New York Post is catching heat for its article “exposing” a New York City firefighter as a rapper who goes by the name Ka. The author of the article, Susan Edelman, writes that the Brooklyn lyricist’s songs are “peppered with the N-word, drugs, violence and anti-cop lyrics,” and spoke with members of the NYPD and the FDNY about the content of his raps.

Many in the Hip Hop world already knew about Ka’s alter ego as firefighter Kaseem Ryan. Earl Sweatshirt named his Days With Dr. Yen Lo album as his favorite of 2015. He also was named in HipHopDX’s “10 Rappers We Need To Show More Appreciation” list.

Several came to the Brownsville rapper’s defense, speaking out against the article and characterizing it as shameful, racist and irresponsible journalism.

Ka himself posted vaguely about “hate” yesterday.

READ THE TWEETS HERE http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.40099/ti...ck-piece-on-ka
    Retired.

Well I got home from work and purchased his entire discography on iTunes

the only work of KA's I remember is his track on GZA's Pro Tools and it was a standout favorite, I'll have to check out some more

and yeah fuck the persons behind that article

Banned

Hopefully dude can sue over this. Firemen do a good job like the Ambo's, they're not scum like the police.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

it's not a secret that most rappers have gimmicks. a lot of whiney pansies in this post, no wonder you take it up the ass

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    a lot of whiney pansies in this post
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    Well I got home from work and purchased his entire discography on iTunes
    U a good dude, my man. Don't let anyone tell u anything different.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Thanks Rame.

Mumma Ra, Ka has some dope albums check out days with Dr. Yen Lo and Night's Gambit. He actually just dropped Honor Killed The Samurai, which I haven't listened to yet but I think he's good overall.

Brock, kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    the only work of KA's I remember is his track on GZA's Pro Tools and it was a standout favorite, I'll have to check out some more

and yeah fuck the persons behind that article
    Ka's been one of my absolute favorites the last 5 years or so. Prefer him over Marciano, who is the first rapper who comes to mind if I'm to compare his music to someone elses. Subdued. dark, gritty street tales. Super consistent output. No matter what album of his you start of with, you can't go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

For anyone who's unfamiliar, this is Ka's group with Kev, "Night Breed" from the 90s:

i find it hilarious that some of the people who say they are dealing with such a struggle are very privileged themselves. simon comes from an upper middle class background, and never had to deal with the struggles of being poor, but tries to act like he's right in the middle of all of it. he's never even been stopped by a police officer, but he hates them with a passion because that's the current popular thing to do. by his posts, stoner seems to hate being white and proclaims to be an expert about the US, even though he never stepped foot there. at least charles jones keeps it real, unlike these ugly phonies.