Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rapper "Ka" EXPOSED!

you sure got the most to whine about pansy. good thing we have people like charles jones and brock to keep it real on a wutang internet forum instead of people who save lives and make enjoyable music for a living, what would the world do without you

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    i find it hilarious that some of the people who say they are dealing with such a struggle are very privileged themselves. simon comes from an upper middle class background, and never had to deal with the struggles of being poor, but tries to act like he's right in the middle of all of it. he's never even been stopped by a police officer, but he hates them with a passion because that's the current popular thing to do. by his posts, stoner seems to hate being white and proclaims to be an expert about the US, even though he never stepped foot there. at least charles jones keeps it real, unlike these ugly phonies.
    All of this is absurd. Armchair psychology from the flabby and sick.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

That's dope....Dude doing positive stuff.

haha, every time brock returns to this forum he's more bitter, resentful and reactionary. he's been a real fruitcake since i've seen him poasting again.

dat dough tho...

We need to hogtie him, cover him with a honey glaze and toss him in an oven.

We gon eat brehs

Btw the new ka is dope. Youse guys should give it a listen.

'Exposed' is a real drama queen faggot word.

aussies are known for having small dicks, small brains, and large wives. rat's brother likes galapagos turtles more than him, what does that say.

simon sips on a martini after playing some tennis on his parents court and then logs onto wu corp and complains about all the challenges he has to face.

mumm ra, you're dating a woman/male with feces on their hands

the only meat on me these days is my gigantic cock. i would decimate any of you pussies in a fight. tie my cock behind my back, i'd still destroy you.

oooh let me try

brock is the fat kid from high school that got bullied and teased for his man titties and chicken grease stained tshirts
    now he's reached puberty and tries reversing roles on the interwebs to mask his poor self esteem while ruining every thread he posts in with unfunnyness and delusions of grandeur that nobody believes

I read through that whole Brock photo thread in the classics section about a month ago.

Holy shit. One of the absolute best threads ever.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    the only meat on me these days is my gigantic cock. i would decimate any of you pussies in a fight. tie my cock behind my back, i'd still destroy you.
    are you on different medication since you've come back? what's with the new "tough guy" persona hahaha

^I'm thinking he might've finally worked up the courage to go to a whore and lose his virginity, and it's given him a new found confidence.