Thread: What if Robby told me

Default What if Robby told me

The biggest reason, of course, revolves around his split from his prior long-term girlfriend who Chad is now semi-dating and alleged that Robby broke up with her just to go on the show. However, Robby denied this when the conversation comes up in previews for the season. They were last spotted together on Instagram in November, not long before JoJo's season started taping, so at the very least he made a real quick turnaround, and I'm not sure I trust that. He's certainly not the worst guy on the show, but it's clear to me that he may not be the best fit for JoJo and should probably pack his bags.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Banned

Can you paint me something religious?

Will we regard poverty as a haunting national problem, or will the focus groups continue to tell politicians of all stripes to talk only about the middle class because mentioning the poor is politically toxic?

Might the condition of low-income Americans galvanize religious people to see alleviating poverty and righting social injustice as moral issues? The habit in political writing when discussing “moral issues” is to refer only to abortion or gay marriage. But what implicates morality more than the way we, as a society and as individuals, treat those who are cut off from the ladders of advancement and the treasures of prosperity?

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Banned

Lol poverty in America, please. The poorest Americans are still richer than 85% of the planet.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

One dog goes this way, the ther dog looks the other way and this guys sitting here saying " whaddya want from me?" He's got a nice head of white hair and a beard.

Banned

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Garlic Breath Ginney View Post
    One dog goes this way, the ther dog looks the other way and this guys sitting here saying " whaddya want from me?" He's got a nice head of white hair and a beard.
    A man walks into a bar, and he’s got a pig on a lead, with a wooden leg. He sits at the bar and asks the barman for a pint. Barman says as he’s pouring, “why’s that pig got a wooden leg?”

“One night, we were in bed asleep and an electrical socket tripped, caught fire and the flames were licking up the walls, smoke was consuming us in our beds. The pig smelt the smoke, smashed his way into the house, dragged us all out and saved our lives”

“Sounds like a remarkable pig but why does he have a wooden leg?”

“Another time, my daughter was skating on a frozen pond and she went through some thin ice. The pig slid along the ice on his belly, dipped his snout into the water, dragged her out and saved her life.”

“That’s amazing, but why has he got a wooden leg?”

“Another time, I was taking him for a walk in town and a bank robbery was in progress. The robbers came out, shooting their guns into the air, BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG, and started to flee. The pig sprinted off ahead, wrapped his lead around their legs, tripped them up and foiled the bank robbery”

“Seriously, that’s totally incredible but tell me, why does he have a wooden leg?”

“Well if you had a pig like that, would you eat him all at once?”