Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama DID found ISIS though

Default Obama DID found ISIS though

Trump recently accused Obama of founding and being the MVP of ISIS. There was a lot of backlash but Trump is right lol. Most of us are aware that Obama flooded Syria and Libya with high caliber weapons to overthrow Assad and Ghaddafi. Then the gunmen turned around, robbed banks, got more weapons and became ISIS. The weapons from Libya trickled into Nigeria and made Boko Haram, trickled into Mali and toppled the government there and created this massive terrorist-US weapons exchange system that's now worth BILLIONS of dollars. To make it worst the original terrorists with the multi million dollar weapons got them for free and selling them is 100% profit.

Domestically Obama will go down as one of my favorite presidents and one of the best the country's had. Foreign policy wise, hell no.

Yep, agreed. Foreign policy wise easily one of the worst. His drone programs across the middle east have killed how many civilians. Libya is as much on his hands & Hillary as Iraq is on George Bush yet people constantly talk about Iraq and nobody really gives Obama / Hillary the same kind of shit for Libya.

I don't even know who's side he and hilary are on with this shit lol. They just made what bush did in Iraq into a global franchise. What's worst about Libya is unlike Iraq there was absolutely no US attempt to repair the situation after the overthrow. Just fucked it up, said oops (i hope) and left. It's still an anarcho-state till this day and they're not even flinching at the fact that a country with that much oil that close to europe is 100% in the hands of islamic terrorists.

I actually wonder if the west is trying to deliberately islamize the world. The US has one-by-one knocked off the enemies of islamic terrorism throughout the middle east (Saddam, Ghaddafi, Mubarak, and now Assad) and it's not as if I'm here on my work computer realizing that the people that fill the vacuum are always islamists and the pentagon doesn't.

They refused to sell weapons to Nigeria when Nigeria was fighting boko haram, supported a fundamentalist in becoming president, and are now acting like the whole boko haram, 'chibok' bullshit didn't happen or isn't happening. I actually wonder who's side these people are on. Russia is a cunt-tree, but is at least taking a definitive stance against an obvious threat to everyone (most specifically the west).. and we're to believe Putin is the dick and Obama/Hilary are the heroes?

wtf happened?

If Hillary becomes president, will you learn how to spell her name by then, dummy?

Banned

Americans founded Isis
    Sky is blue
    Grass is green

TIL
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I don't love dem hoes.

smh at internet bros who decry their unique, outsider political opinions whilst buying into the establishment binaries of liberals/conservatives, insiders/outsiders and the west/the east.

the support for trump from the online anti-establishment brigade is one of the funnier aspects of this election - but i suppose it's predictable that ignorant, disaffected types would view him as "impressive".

the position that obama "founded ISIS" lets those involved in it's creation and promulgation off the hook. the kind of logic used by trump and in this thread leads to complete diffusion of material responsibility for the actions of people and organisations.

i remember chomsky tried using the same bullshit logic to say that the US both caused and deserved 9/11, but he's a fucking intellectual weasel.

it's a strange irony that trump would seek to abnegate blame from fundamentalist muslim terrorists, and that this would be in anyway a popular position, but the whole thing is a farce and his supporters are barely literate/youtube educated - anything goes.

Banned

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ should've left Saddam alone. Isis is just Al Qaeda rebranded. It's not worth knowing or caring that the Americans treat other countries like a game.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I actually wonder if the west is trying to deliberately islamize the world. The US has one-by-one knocked off the enemies of islamic terrorism throughout the middle east (Saddam, Ghaddafi, Mubarak, and now Assad) and it's not as if I'm here on my work computer realizing that the people that fill the vacuum are always islamists and the pentagon doesn't.

They refused to sell weapons to Nigeria when Nigeria was fighting boko haram, supported a fundamentalist in becoming president, and are now acting like the whole boko haram, 'chibok' bullshit didn't happen or isn't happening. I actually wonder who's side these people are on. Russia is a cunt-tree, but is at least taking a definitive stance against an obvious threat to everyone (most specifically the west).. and we're to believe Putin is the dick and Obama/Hilary are the heroes?
    They supported the Bozniaks too.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Chomsky is a gay and 9/11 is a different case. Donald Trump is getting shit for saying Obama founded ISIS but his statement is truer than it is false. Obama thoroughly founded ISIS. Other than naming the group, winning an election on the mantle of taking the country in a different direction than Bush especially with Iraq then doing Iraq in 3 other countries created everything needed for this to happen. The US is currently also hesitating to even engage or acknowledge the extent of the problem.

treatment of Boko Haram is also weird as all hell. It was almost as if they wanted them to win. The slammed a weapons embargo on Nigeria out of the blue for 'human rights violations' and refused to call the group a 'terrorist organization'.

I'm not a Trump support in the least but this is just what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I don't even know who's side he and hilary are on with this shit lol. They just made what bush did in Iraq into a global franchise. What's worst about Libya is unlike Iraq there was absolutely no US attempt to repair the situation after the overthrow. Just fucked it up, said oops (i hope) and left. It's still an anarcho-state till this day and they're not even flinching at the fact that a country with that much oil that close to europe is 100% in the hands of islamic terrorists.

wtf happened?
    Pretty much agree with everything.

I think a pretty big factor here is Israel. Notice how a lot of these 'enemies of the west' who were toppled from power were also enemies of Israel. Qatar, Saudia Arabia, UAE etc are facing the same propaganda machine to vilify them from the west, and lets be honest, what has Assad done that the Saudi princes havent? They are in bed with Israel as are Qatar and UAE. Its been pretty well reported on that Israel want to create 'the greater Israel project' and that includes large swathes of Syria, parts of Jordan and parts of Egypt. They have already begun this by stealing the Golan Heights from Syria.

Then there was Hillary's statement to invade Iran 'for Israel'.

And despite numerous proven reports that the ISI in Pakistan has been training and arming Taliban and Al-Qaeda groups for decades and sending them into Afghanistan, it was always Afghanistan that the war was waged up and never against Pakistan, coz they are an 'alley' of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post

it's a strange irony that trump would seek to abnegate blame from fundamentalist muslim terrorists, and that this would be in anyway a popular position, but the whole thing is a farce and his supporters are barely literate/youtube educated - anything goes.
    I also find this amusing. He could just take direct aim at the Muslims who are in his firing line already and fire home his agenda even more clearly but instead he goes for Obama lol

I'm also annoyed by YouTube protein fascists and their Ted Nugget double CD summer school education. I'm just confused by western foreign policy. It's not the just the US though the US will do it the crudest and most expensively. The UK does a lot of fuck shit too that makes you wonder who's side they're on .

^^they play all sides to get the best out of a situation for geopolitical reasons but in the end they mostly fuck up just because of that
    Retired.

It is funny how american media outlets omit the fact that a huge % of ISIS and Al Nusra soldiers are in fact of European origin: mostly Albanians, Bosnian muslims and Arab diaspora. You will seldom see Sudanese or Somali fighters amongst them, let alone muslims from the Far East, excluding Uyghurs of China. ISIS leadership definately comes from former Iraqi officers and Chechen veterans though. All of these armies and their warriors are in fact old American allies, and yes ISIS is Al Qaeda with better marketing.

Basically, double standards are the core of American policy since all of these fuck-ups were engaged in anti-Soviet uprising and Yugoslav wars.

Russians are in need of these bombings because if Syrian government fails, thousands of these soldiers will come to Central Asia and South Russia. But basically, this is a gas pipeline war. Also, some ppl say that Russians hesitate to help Hesbollah due to some agreement they have with Israel. Hesbollah is the only well trained and equipped army out there and this is one of the reason why Aleppo operation goes very slow.

Egypt is a mistery to me beacuse this new guy, Sissi is more or less normal but excluding him all of those countries have already failed. How will they ever restore Syrian infrastructure and cities? Only by importing millions of chinese workers I guess. IDK.

I dont feel that isis and alqueda are the same though. I think al quaeda is dead and this is a new generation of dudes with no real relationship with al quaeda. A survey showed that a small percent of the mus Kim world supports terrorists and agrees with what they're doing, but that percent ended up being a total of 120 million people. This means it wouldn't be hard to get numbers if you lead and show the way.

Your right about the amount of non middle eastern natives in thsee groups though. I'm curious about the extent the US wants this to be happening and why based on visible actions.

The pros are when there's conflict or danger the need to the US to be in an area increases, isis is against assad who is an alley of Iran and both a threat to Israel, and id, maybe they're getting cheaper oil or something?

Then you consider the fact that non of this shit matters because ISIS have absolutely no incentive for not turning their guns on Israel and the US presence can be established in a way that's less expensive and prone to showing defeat/weakness. There's no point being powerful if the perception of your power is constantly challenged. Right now everyone is firmly convinced the US is incompetent and can't win a foreign engagement

+Is creating a situation where your constantly getting attacked, instead of Israel getting attacked, supporting Israel or being used by Israel..because there's a difference? Europe is on fire and there have been attacks here in the US too.
    Last edited by TSA; 08-25-2016 at 02:10 PM.

dude

couldnt agree more with this thread