Thread: New(ish) Masta Ace

Default New(ish) Masta Ace

I don't even listen to Masta Ace but this is pretty dope

He released a new album a while ago I meant to start a thread about it. Only streamed it once or twice so far but sounds pretty fuckin good. He actually sounds younger and more hungry on it than on his last few albums, he was flowing so quickly on one song I wasnt sure it was him. A little too much singing on there though

-

Masta Ace sent me a Facebook message a few days ago. I asked him about Lord Digga and Paula Perry leaving his INC crew and he didn't tell me why they left. I guess he didn't wanna talk about it. Lord Digga told me on his Facebook page that it's not his fault he left Masta Ace because he didn't wanna leave. I also asked Masta Ace about the black guy standing on the left of him on Slaughtahouse album cover because I didn't know who he was. Masta Ace told me that was his road manager and friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

the album certainly grew on me... Masta Ace is one of the greats of hip-hop, you should do yourself a favor TSA and check out his albums - i think you'll especially like "Disposable Arts" and "Long Hot Summer"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

Those albums suck Claaa7 LOL. Masta Ace's best albums are Slaughtahouse and Sittin On Chrome. I wonder how his new album sounds. A friend of mine told me I should check out his collabo album with Ed OG and I'm gonna check it out. I also heard he did a group album and the group is called EMC. I'm gonna have to check out the 2 albums they did because my friend told me they only did 2 albums.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Masta Ace sent me a Facebook message a few days ago. I asked him about Lord Digga and Paula Perry leaving his INC crew and he didn't tell me why they left. I guess he didn't wanna talk about it. Lord Digga told me on his Facebook page that it's not his fault he left Masta Ace because he didn't wanna leave. I also asked Masta Ace about the black guy standing on the left of him on Slaughtahouse album cover because I didn't know who he was. Masta Ace told me that was his road manager and friend.
    lol - i love that masta ace got back to you about that.

paula perry was one of the better female mc's imho

Those albums suck Claaa7 LOL. Masta Ace's best albums are Slaughtahouse and Sittin On Chrome. I wonder how his new album sounds. A friend of mine told me I should check out his collabo album with Ed OG and I'm gonna check it out. I also heard he did a group album and the group is called EMC. I'm gonna have to check out the 2 albums they did because my friend told me they only did 2 albums.
    haha, i've never heard anyone say Disposable Arts or Long Hot Summer suck, but i can see you not liking concept albums cj.

I never realised they rereleased DA with a two hour doco, don't know if it's worth watching, but here it is if anyone's interested:

Gonna check this andd his new album, I been bumping Masta Ace since take a look around, that album one of my all time favorites

A friend of mine
    nikka stop lying

^Lol

-

I got Masta Ace's Slaughtahouse album cover on my Facebook page. Love the videos Saturday Nite Live and Born To Roll. I wish Masta Ace and Lord Digga would've stayed together because they made a good team.