Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: R Kelly Got A 19 Year Old Black Girlfriend LOL

-

Rat Fakerman, you a female? I thought you were a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

got a bit of an androgynous thing going on - picture a bearded lady with a short haircut.

some of r. kelly's music is creepy as fuck, especially as the years have gone by, he's made some good tracks though... i guess being a amoral hedonist bordering on criminal sociopath isn't exactly unusual in the "artistic" community....

this shit though, smh:

-

Have you heard his song Real Talk on Double Up album? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He curses a lot.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

haha, yeah, but i hadn't listened to him for years before i saw this thread.

the way he's yelling off mic haha - that album was full of ridiculous shit.

"girl i'm about to give myself a cavity" is an unfortunate line lol

-

Some of his song titles are funny hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I like his Black Panties album cover that got a black woman sitting in his lap LOL. I love his videos Bump And Grind, Your Body's Callin(Notorious Big sampled this on Unbelievable), You Remind Me Of Something, Home Alone with Keith Murray, When A Woman's Fed Up, Ignition, Gotham City and Bad Man from Shaft soundtrack. He got a serious problem though with liking teenage girls LOL. I'll never understand why he won't date black women his age.

CJ what age difference would you consider to be normal?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

R Kelly needs to be dating black women in their 40's since he's 49. He just wants a teenager so he can control her. A older woman wouldn't let him control her because you know how older black women are hahahahahaha. A older woman will tell him i'll cook for you when I feel like it and i'll clean up the house when I feel like it LOL.

r kelly's daughter is also now his son.

R Kelly needs to be dating black women in their 40's since he's 49. He just wants a teenager so he can control her. A older woman wouldn't let him control her because you know how older black women are hahahahahaha. A older woman will tell him i'll cook for you when I feel like it and i'll clean up the house when I feel like it LOL.
    I do not have any experience with older black women but I believe you.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

why couldnt r kelly die instead of michael jackson.

maybe alliyah would have been around still..

only rnb/soul i listen to is from aaliyah. everyone else is plastic garbage..

CJ my partner is 9 years younger than me.. im 38.. is that acceptable?

-

LOL@Rat Fakerman and Rame hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Soul Controller, I don't have a problem with that age gap with you and your woman. Why did you say you wish R Kelly would've died instead of Michael Jackson? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I do have a problem with Jay-Z and Beyoncé's 11 year age gap because he'll be 46 in December and she'll be 35 next month. She needs to be with me because I'm 5 years older than her. She needs a man closer to her age. I be laughing at people's comments on Youtube about her marrying Jay-Z because black women think he's ugly LOL. Black women think she could've found a better looking man and I also laugh at people's comments saying she married him for his money. Beyoncé may have more money than Jay-Z LOL. So I don't think she married him for his money.

lol 9 is ok but 10 too much, reps incoming.

Banned

Rat Fakerman, why you post all that information about R Kelly? Nobody wants to read all that LOL. I could care less about his personal business. StonerSloth, your faggot ass don't see nothing wrong with R Kelly dating a teenager and he's a old man? His bitch ass needs to be locked up because he's scared of dating older black women. He could have any old black woman he wants and his punk ass would rather be with a teenager so he can control her.
    You don't care about his personal business but you start a thread on his girlfriend.

No I don't care. She is legal. Who cares? Why do you care? Living your life through entertainers and celebrities because you've achieved absolutely nothing in life
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.