Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: R Kelly Got A 19 Year Old Black Girlfriend LOL

it's weird how ok people are with entertainers fucking kids... or doing whatever i guess lol

idk if we're okay with it if it's such big news.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

politicians fuck kids more, physically an non physically.

Banned

She is 19 how is she a kid smh
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i mean more that r. kelly's fans don't care about the accusations of fucking kids and neither do fans of lots of "artist" whom attract such accusations.

it's just one of those things everyone considers abhorrent and appalling, except if you've made some good music or films etc.

that soothing post child rape music
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    i mean more that r. kelly's fans don't care about the accusations of fucking kids and neither do fans of lots of "artist" whom attract such accusations.

it's just one of those things everyone considers abhorrent and appalling, except if you've made some good music or films etc.
    That's like those girls who say "Chris Brown can bash me any day"

You're right that people overlook it when it comes to musicians and celebrities but you can really add in anybody that's well known, politicians as you said, religious figures, prominent members of a community, women etc basically the outrage comes towards the stereotypical fat, old, ugly dude. This is probably his first legal age girlfriend.

I just got done doing jury duty for a well known alleged paedophile case in Sydney, thankfully I didn't get called on the jury the shit is disgusting, 22 charges against 7 victims.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

What have you achieved in life? You pussy ass faggot. Yeah I got a problem with R Kelly dating young teenage girls. If you got a problem with that, do something about it bitch. Come see me.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL@Rat Fakerman and Lee Towers hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post

true, its the same in the sporting world.

Banned

What have you achieved in life? You pussy ass faggot. Yeah I got a problem with R Kelly dating young teenage girls. If you got a problem with that, do something about it bitch. Come see me.
    By 6am I had a wank and taken a shit which pretty much makes everything for the rest of the day more than you can achieve. I'm doing really well in my career and studies, my personal development I feel is very high and I place great importance on that.

What have you achieved?

Lol I'll get to shitty Ohio after I visit Iran. Maybe by then you can save for a ticket to Australia.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

I'm in Maryland. Let me get this straight. You think it's funny to laugh at me because I'm without a full time job as if that's my fault. I can't force jobs to hire me. White men own most of the jobs in America don't wanna hire black men and that's a fact. That's why so many American jobs have Hispanic men, African men, Ethiopian men and Asian men for cheap labor. I wanna work and I wish I could do high paying jobs that I've never done but I have a learning disability. That's why I applied for social security disability money recently and I gotta wait for a letter in 3 to 4 months saying what their decision is. I got a part time cleaning job that pays $9.50 a hour and that ain't shit. I'm stuck with a job that I wanna leave and I can't because nobody will hire me. I had a full time job 2 years ago that I loved and I got laid off from it because I was replaced by a contractor. I had been there almost 9 years and I wanted to retire from there. I'm stuck living with my parents and I got a old 1993 car I wanna get rid of so I can get a new car. If you think I like being in this situation, you're stupid.

-

I know you might say I'm playing the race card because white men don't discriminate against black men for jobs and you're wrong. You don't live in America. So you can't see what I'm talking about. If you were to come to America, you would see at most of the jobs that there's more Hispanic men and other foreigner men than black men. White people wonder why there's so much crime and poverty in black neighborhoods and that's because black men have no jobs. Black women are working more than black men and it's not supposed to be like that because black men are supposed to be the head of households. You even got black women thinking it's funny that there's more of them working than black men and that's not funny.

Charles, shut up you bitch

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    That's like those girls who say "Chris Brown can bash me any day"

You're right that people overlook it when it comes to musicians and celebrities but you can really add in anybody that's well known, politicians as you said, religious figures, prominent members of a community, women etc basically the outrage comes towards the stereotypical fat, old, ugly dude. This is probably his first legal age girlfriend.

I just got done doing jury duty for a well known alleged paedophile case in Sydney, thankfully I didn't get called on the jury the shit is disgusting, 22 charges against 7 victims.

uh shit man - i was also on fucking jury duty this year for a child molestation case, but i sat on the jury for the trial also. it wasn't the most horrific (another court i had been in for selection had a terrible and long trial) but was still pretty harrowing.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    true, its the same in the sporting world.
    true.

it's kind of amazing how fans will be drawn into defending behaviour they'd never approve of in someone they know or themselves. the way some people tried to justify Ray Rice KO'ing his wife in an elevated was delusional.